Page 1 of 527 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: First thing you did when you woke up this morning?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl there ya go :) - pvtdancer Thought I'd share..... - Lacee 
    My turn to buy the drinks, boss - junkmail We need popcorn to go with those beers! - Beauty Hoping you can relax a bit this weekend! - SpecialK I felt like sharing! - Lacee Thanks for all your help! - Lacee 
    lots of goodies for my handsome friend - JerseyGirl Lets cuddle - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday dear Mister I hope you have an amazing day! - flashandbang Happy Birthday! - Lacee Happy belated () - Naughty Babe 

What was the first thing you did when you woke up this morning?

hit the snooze button
    Last edited by FireFly; 11-14-2012 at 02:50 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

i got out of bed adjusted my self ... then took a pee .... wow that was exciting lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

had a pee

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket FireFly's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Merry Christmas! - Divinity sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Sorry to read your heartbroken ($ - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas - Naughty Babe Just for you. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe Just cuz - Firecat Happy Mother's Day!!! - sexylily Happy birthday - Naughty Babe 
    For you on your birthday - Firecat Hope you had a wonderful birthday. - SpoiledBrat Relax ... just do it ... x - Songbird I remember when you quit. Congrats on your 5year milestone () - Naughty Babe Thanks for your help FF, you're a lil treasure ;) - junkmail 
    Happy birthday () - Naughty Babe for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble to help wake you up - Causingtrouble Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble 
    AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - FireFly Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - FireFly 

Untangled the duvet from around me...
    Please vote :)

Top List Ranking

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Covered my head up wishing it wasn't time to get up

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl there ya go :) - pvtdancer Thought I'd share..... - Lacee 
    My turn to buy the drinks, boss - junkmail We need popcorn to go with those beers! - Beauty Hoping you can relax a bit this weekend! - SpecialK I felt like sharing! - Lacee Thanks for all your help! - Lacee 
    lots of goodies for my handsome friend - JerseyGirl Lets cuddle - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday dear Mister I hope you have an amazing day! - flashandbang Happy Birthday! - Lacee Happy belated () - Naughty Babe 

smacked Jenny on the ass and told her to get to work

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Set the alarm so I could sleep for 30 more minutes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Got me a mountain dew

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

rolled over and tried to go back to sleep

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

asked myself what day it was