Page 469 of 526 FirstFirst ... 369419459467468469470471479519 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,690 of 5260

Thread: First thing you did when you woke up this morning?

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    No Message - Causingtrouble Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble 

checked my phone

☮ ♛ In Omnia Paratus ♛ ☮ PrincessCharming's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Right back at ya! Let the party begin ... Wooo - OopsDidIDoThat Happy Birthday!!  :) - SpoiledBrat Just because x - Songbird How could I forget cake for your b-day?!? Please excuse the oversite () - OopsDidIDoThat Thank you for a great night () - OopsDidIDoThat 
    Let's share a congratulatory burger together!! () - OopsDidIDoThat Merry Christmas xx - FireFly thank you for all you have done. Hope we see you back. - Causingtrouble Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble :) - Clutch 
    Happy birthday - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas - Naughty Babe I hope you have a truly wonderful Christmas  :) - FireFly Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble You wanted one, right ;-) ? - Songbird 
    For old times sake ;) - RudeboyUK For a friend - alex1 Happy bday () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK to get you drunk - Causingtrouble 

Read my morning text

Flirtilicious
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    As a preparation for a tasty kiss xxx - Songbird Cheers....enjoy...happy holidays - JerseyGirl Because it tickles so nicely in the nose :-) - Songbird And a wonderful Christmas to you too! - Antics1313 I hope you have an awesome holiday season. - SpecialK 
    Just because :) - BlueSapphire Cause we should drink some together and be silly :) - Songbird It's waterproof and submersible ... ;-) - Songbird Beacuse je bent de beste - NotSure For a beautiful classy woman - JerseyGirl 
    Happy Easter Jewls, I couldn't find a sun gift lol - junkmail Happy Easter - JerseyGirl Because I learned how to do it!..woohoo! :D - CoolHeat Hahaha!...Yhanks for the Egg Vee...and a very happy Easter to the both of you too () - CoolHeat Hi Chickie! Lets get pissed! - Beauty 
    All of lifes most treasure moments...Miss ya beautiful - JerseyGirl help you sleep - Causingtrouble Miss you beautiful - JerseyGirl cheers!!! Happy Birthday - JerseyGirl For the tough times - BlueSapphire 

went downstairs and made coffee

Smile, you're beautiful Antics1313's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I saved you a piece today xo - sassyangel You deserve a medal for puting up with me....thanks for being there xxxxxx - sassyangel just because xo - sassyangel yay welcome back to the internet, just imagine this gift is a laptop lol - sassyangel Bending over so you can kick me for stirring you he he - sassyangel 
    Hard as steel mmm - sassyangel my heartfelt thoughts - sassyangel I wanted to give you a pill for your headache, but they were fresh out, so maybe a brain freeze might help xoxo - sassyangel Happy Birthday...many hugs and kisses xoxox - sassyangel Playing hoop la.....can you catch it on your pole lol enjoy - sassyangel 
    Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Christmas wishes xxx - sassyangel Merry Christmas and a happy 2016 to you as well! - Jewel A little something for your sniffles.....get well soon xo - sassyangel Happy Valentine's Day xo - sassyangel 
    Coffee as requested. :) - SpoiledBrat Have the merriest of Christmas's and remember all the snow you are missing! - princesspink Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe Happy New Year Friend! - Beauty Happy Valentine's day! - SpoiledBrat 

checked my phone...She did it again, I'm smiling BEFORE I have my coffee...
    I meant to behave too, but there were to many other options

5. Likes sassyangel liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Checked the phone for what I already knew wasn't there

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    They really should sell bottles here! Happy holidays! - Jewel Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Just cuz I love ya - BrainTeaser Merry Christmas sweetheart - BrainTeaser For a beautiful friend - BlueSapphire 
    Sweet like you - NotSure Some flowers to make Monday a little brighter, happy monday! - Jewel Happy Easter! - Jewel Happy Easter my friend! Hope you have a wonderful time! () - CoolHeat kisses - Siren 
    For my beautiful friend! - Lacee Just because you are so sweet - ultimate To start your day. - Causingtrouble For your sweet words - Jewel Just remembering a wonderful person..... - alex1 
    Just because...... - Lacee Have a wonderful Christmas & a Happy New Year! - princesspink Merry Christmas my sweet friend!! - Lacee Lets celebrate the New Year! - Beauty Help you unwind () - Naughty Babe 

Read his text :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Drink up. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble For earlier today () - Naughty Babe Because you're you :) - Jewel 
    :) - SpoiledBrat For being so sweet and such a good friend. *hugs* - elizabeth Bc you can never have too many...... - FeistE Never forget what a treasure you are to us.... - princesspink Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe 
    Get well soon, sweetie ... xxx - Songbird Just cuz you make me smile. *hugs* - elizabeth Lol    They actually do have toys !   It is a Rabbit ! - Unfazed With a shot of espresso for an extra kick. ;) - elizabeth Happy St. Paddy's Day, sweetie. *hugs* - elizabeth 
    Happy St. Paddy's Day hun !!! - princesspink Just because you may want one, priceless lily ;-) ! - Songbird Sometimes more satisfying than a man. - Naughty Babe Happy Easter ! - Songbird ...just because AND they didn't have Lily's you have a great sense of humor - Firecat 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe 

Wondered how many there really are

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    nice to see ya handsome - JerseyGirl 

Immediately started thinking about everything I have to do today.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

pulled the covers back up and snuggled back in for a bit longer

Smile, you're beautiful Antics1313's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I saved you a piece today xo - sassyangel You deserve a medal for puting up with me....thanks for being there xxxxxx - sassyangel just because xo - sassyangel yay welcome back to the internet, just imagine this gift is a laptop lol - sassyangel Bending over so you can kick me for stirring you he he - sassyangel 
    Hard as steel mmm - sassyangel my heartfelt thoughts - sassyangel I wanted to give you a pill for your headache, but they were fresh out, so maybe a brain freeze might help xoxo - sassyangel Happy Birthday...many hugs and kisses xoxox - sassyangel Playing hoop la.....can you catch it on your pole lol enjoy - sassyangel 
    Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Christmas wishes xxx - sassyangel Merry Christmas and a happy 2016 to you as well! - Jewel A little something for your sniffles.....get well soon xo - sassyangel Happy Valentine's Day xo - sassyangel 
    Coffee as requested. :) - SpoiledBrat Have the merriest of Christmas's and remember all the snow you are missing! - princesspink Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe Happy New Year Friend! - Beauty Happy Valentine's day! - SpoiledBrat 

checked my phone for messages...JACKPOT
    I meant to behave too, but there were to many other options

12. Likes sassyangel liked this post