Page 518 of 527 FirstFirst ... 18418468508516517518519520 ... LastLast
Results 5,171 to 5,180 of 5266

Thread: First thing you did when you woke up this morning?

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Here's some to share with you - Causingtrouble To cheer you up. - Causingtrouble A dollar for your thoughts  ;) - Songbird 

Quote Originally Posted by nozzle jockey View Post
    ummm opened my eyes
    I ran into the bedroom door this morning........so pretty sure I had not done that yet! LOL
    I have sharp edges, missing parts, a wandering soul and a dirty mind that does not stop..........the weak need not apply

My Brother's Keeper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're thirsty ;) - Jewel Happy TGIF () - Naughty Babe Happy Valebtines Day - Naughty Babe it's 5pm somewhere. :) - SpoiledBrat International Firefighters Day - Naughty Babe 
    Cheers to Us! - Beauty Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Cheers to Us! - Beauty You know! - Beauty have a cookie as I take the win - JerseyGirl 
    You will have mine! - Beauty First round's on me. :) - SpoiledBrat Wanna share it with me? - Beauty 

Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    I ran into the bedroom door this morning........so pretty sure I had not done that yet! LOL
    now that I have given you a hint as to what to do when you wake up, you won't face plant into your bedroom door anymore

" I'm on the frontline, don't worry I'll be fine, the story is just beginning. I say goodbye to my weakness, so long to the regret, and now I see the world through diamond eyes" Shinedown

3. Likes Poison liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just cuz I love ya - BrainTeaser Merry Christmas sweetheart - BrainTeaser For a beautiful friend - BlueSapphire Sweet like you - NotSure Some flowers to make Monday a little brighter, happy monday! - Jewel 
    Happy Easter! - Jewel Happy Easter my friend! Hope you have a wonderful time! () - CoolHeat kisses - Siren For my beautiful friend! - Lacee Just because you are so sweet - ultimate 
    To start your day. - Causingtrouble For your sweet words - Jewel Just remembering a wonderful person..... - alex1 Just because...... - Lacee Have a wonderful Christmas & a Happy New Year! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas my sweet friend!! - Lacee Lets celebrate the New Year! - Beauty Help you unwind () - Naughty Babe Just because..... - Lacee Thanks for posting with me - Causingtrouble 

slapped my alarm clock..eyes were still shut

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Welcome and have fun :-) ! - Songbird Cheers to you! - NotSure You are a wonderful friend..Thank you baby girl - JerseyGirl just because - Causingtrouble Happy Mother's Day - JerseyGirl 
    Hope all is well - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas Happy New year...Sorry I messed up first one :) - JerseyGirl just to get the relaxation started.... - Sloop I guess I'll share even though you won't - Causingtrouble 
    To wake you up this morning - Causingtrouble giving you some popcorn even though your mean to me - Causingtrouble To get your morning started - Causingtrouble Love ya sunshine - JerseyGirl Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble 

Checked my phone

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    for a beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Because you're so sweet :) - Songbird So good seeing you sweetie! - Lacee For the lovely lady you are and the smiles you provide.  Merry Christmas. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl 
    was supposed to a gift not an apple  so Merry Christmas again :) - JerseyGirl Just because :) - Songbird Hope everything goes well with your mom. Hugs and prayers! - Lacee For the kind words - Causingtrouble You have the biggest heart I know..Love ya girl - JerseyGirl 
    I am always a text away...Love ya my sweet friend - JerseyGirl Something hot for your cold xxx - Songbird a drink to help your mouth stop hurting - Causingtrouble to enjoy for a snack - Causingtrouble 

Got up started getting ready to go with spouse

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    How can one help shivering with delight when one's hot fingers
    close around the stem of a live flower,
    cool from the shade and stiff with newborn vigor.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For all of the thanks you have given me..junk food is better than a kick me... - princesspink Cheers!!! Happy weekend - Naughty Babe I made homemade for ya :) - JerseyGirl More fun than flowers!  I hope youre ok! - Beauty Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe 
    Happy bday () - Naughty Babe 

Went to see if any pizza was left from last night.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because it's Mothers Day! XXX - Antics1313 Thank you :) - JerseyGirl Feel better, you know i worry :heart: - Antics1313 because... just because ... Mmmmmmm - Antics1313 For your modeling debut! - Antics1313 
    just because - Antics1313 For a party well planned! You did it!!!! Congrats xxxxxx - Antics1313 Lets share some sexy girl  :) - JerseyGirl you'll need a few of these over the up coming two weeks - Antics1313 Feel Better xxxxxx - Antics1313 
    Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas xxxx - Antics1313 You deserve this and more - Antics1313 Well it is the holidays!!! XXXX - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 
    LOL Sorry that last one was suppose to be a rose - Antics1313 here's a free drink - Causingtrouble Because you make me smile - Antics1313 Happy Mum's day! - Antics1313 Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 

Cursed
    I meant to behave, but there were too many other options

9. Likes Antics1313 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    sharing my cake. - Causingtrouble Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble its a hurricane...I figure it would be a good ice breaker ;) - Firecat just cuz you're worth it darlin'.... - Firecat Relax, baby x - Songbird 
    For a love...... - alex1 Because you need a 2nd bottle today xxx - Songbird For breakfast xxx - Songbird Hope something good jumps out of the box!!  Merry Christmas! - princesspink Hope all is well for you. - Causingtrouble 
    It looks like an Apple, but in fact is a Mango :) - NotSure Because I couldnt find Truffle Butter! :D - CoolHeat to get you drunk and naked......lol - Causingtrouble thank you for your kind words - JerseyGirl Just because I didn't know it was there ! - Unfazed 
    Merry Christmas and Happy New year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 I so love your post...You rock girl - JerseyGirl Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble 

Ummm administered first aid...Overnight guest cut himself shaving & all I have in the house is Hello Kitty plasters.

His scrotum look’s silly!
    In the book of life you can't move ahead unless you turn the page - sometimes that ends a chapter of your life

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Needs no explanation () - Naughty Babe No more cheese - Naughty Babe Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble () () - Naughty Babe 

took a leak
    If you are not comfortable with yourself, you will never be comfortable with me

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    On your joining the site! - Naughty Babe Have a lick :) - FireFly Sorry I didn't say hi.....been a long week :( - FireFly 

Groaned