Thread: When is it time...

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Default When is it time...

So if you follow hockey you probably already know about the Toronto Maple's captain Mat's who to date still didnt make his mind up as to where or if he plans on playing Hockey this year with camp pretty much started.

it's happend to other teams in the last couple of years with other teams also.

I know why they have the respect for waiting on a guy thats been around for so long but seriously.

When is time to call it quits and tell buddy that you know what, sorry pal but we have stuff to do and kids to move up the ladder so waiting for you pre madonna bum to figure out if you wanna play isnt one of them.

I cant stand that. For one they make it impossible for the average joe to go see a game now we have to wait for these guy's to figure out if they want to play in the first place ?

Dude doesnt even need to show for Camp and as a spot on the team...

It's no wonder most teams have players that cant gel when these are the rules they follow.

come on.

This is a bad example for me cause I dont like Mat's Sundin as a Captain but still...

over and out

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're a sweetheart - BlueSapphire Your lunch delivery - BlueSapphire Happy Holidays () - Naughty Babe Have a wonderful holiday season! - Jewel Merry Christmas CT !!!  Eat, drink and be merry! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas, big guy! - SpecialK Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Test..I think i bought myself an apple first!  LMAO - Beauty Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming Thanks for getting it working again :) - FireFly 
    cause I shouldn't drink the whole bottle :) - pvtdancer Happy Easter! - Jewel For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire 
    A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl 

that's in all sports now aday. I can't stand a playeer holding a team hostage on where they are playing or not. Make a decision and live with it and let the team move on with our without you.

Oh, btw yes I'm a hockey fan. I have a son who plays so that is where the weekends will be spent for the most part from here on out till march.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I cant wait for hockey season

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Go Avs!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Hoping those BlackHawks will be taken down this year, but man they looked good in the playoffs last season. Salary cap hits will hurt them. Go Penguins!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're a sweetheart - BlueSapphire Your lunch delivery - BlueSapphire Happy Holidays () - Naughty Babe Have a wonderful holiday season! - Jewel Merry Christmas CT !!!  Eat, drink and be merry! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas, big guy! - SpecialK Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Test..I think i bought myself an apple first!  LMAO - Beauty Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming Thanks for getting it working again :) - FireFly 
    cause I shouldn't drink the whole bottle :) - pvtdancer Happy Easter! - Jewel For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire 
    A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl 

the season is not too far away