Total Points
    Donate

like to change my vote to SCREWED .....
    (_E=mc2_)

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

we are living comfortable. Both my husband and I have good jobs.It's just the 2 of us, so we have money for bills, then our play money. He likes to go to nascar races, I do scrapbooking and then we go camping together!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For being you, thanks.. - Jewel Happy Valentine's day! - Jewel I'm offering you one now.  : ) Forgive me. - princesspink Because you have such a wonderful one, yourself. - elizabeth Happy St Pat's Day, sweetie! - elizabeth 
    Yours is made of gold () - Naughty Babe For long, summer days in the hammock. - elizabeth So we can toast! - Jewel For being all the things I said earlier! - Jewel Thank you so much ..you have a heart of gold - JerseyGirl 
    I hope you're up and running in no time () - Jewel too far for a hug, share a glass instead? - pvtdancer Just because I want to give you one () - Jewel I poured you one ;) - Jewel Happy holidays! - Jewel 
    It's  what you are to me a Treasure :) - JerseyGirl Because it's sweet, just like you () - Jewel you always make mine skip a beat - JerseyGirl you deserve a medal every day - JerseyGirl because you have touch my heart so deeply - FNC2010 

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagirl View Post
    This will be the first year in over four years that we haven't went to the race.
    You've been there in March though ...

Flirtilicious
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

We are doing ok just because I managed to save some money while SSG was in Iraq...but we pay rent here in GA...and have a mortgage in Vermont....
    Once we move to Alabama I will be going back to work full time...so hopfully we can pay off our mortgage in Vermont and get rid of that place....
    If I had not saved money while he was deployed...we would be screwed!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I'd say paycheck to paycheck, but that is because I tend to spend more than I really need to. If I hadn't spent so much on credit for frivolous things, I'd have a lot extra to either sock away or pay down the mortgage. Instead, I have to pay down the debt I owe. Even that wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't a bit of a compulsive buyer. I am forever buying new books, makeup, movies...I don't need that stuff. I know very well I can easily economize so I'm not looking at an empty gas tank and an empty bank account at the same time, I just need to get a bit of self control.

[/embarrassing_rant]
    Last edited by Ticklish; 10-17-2008 at 01:32 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I got laid off, so it's a day to day thing.

I'm hoping things will look up after the new year.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I am struggling, yes I have a bit left over after my bills, but I need to start paying rent to my ex.. he has been patient while I figure out some of my finances.. but he needs me to help out.. granted I have all the house expenses now, but he wants the rent too soon... sigh...

----------
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Since I've gotten laid off.... they have cut Chris' hours drastically. We are struggling big time. We have down sized just about all we can down size. I'm very scared on what the future will bring. It breaks my heart to know that we are going through all of this with Christmas right around the corner. Sigh

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Just got a job! Thanks to my dad. I'll now be working per diem, so no set hours, at a psych hospital. At least now I might be able to get caught up on some bills.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket FireFly's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    No Message - PrincessCharming Merry Christmas! - Divinity sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Sorry to read your heartbroken ($ - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas - Naughty Babe 
    Just for you. :) - SpoiledBrat Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe Just cuz - Firecat Happy Mother's Day!!! - sexylily 
    Happy birthday - Naughty Babe For you on your birthday - Firecat Hope you had a wonderful birthday. - SpoiledBrat Relax ... just do it ... x - Songbird I remember when you quit. Congrats on your 5year milestone () - Naughty Babe 
    Thanks for your help FF, you're a lil treasure ;) - junkmail Happy birthday () - Naughty Babe for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble to help wake you up - Causingtrouble 
    AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - FireFly Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - FireFly 

Quote Originally Posted by MadameX View Post
    Just got a job! Thanks to my dad. I'll now be working per diem, so no set hours, at a psych hospital. At least now I might be able to get caught up on some bills.
    Congrats,MadamX!
    Please vote :)

Top List Ranking