View Poll Results: Soul Mate? Fate? Neither?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Soul Mate

31 53.45%
  • Fate

12 20.69%
  • Neither

6 10.34%
  • Other

9 15.52%
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe everyone has a soul mate? Do you believe in Fate?

Gina

Default Do you believe everyone has a soul mate? Do you believe in Fate?

Or both?

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I believe everyone is one half of what they will be.. I believe that you can search all your life and never find your other half.. but I do believe with all my heart, that there are times when two halves come together so perfectly, that the “fit” between them is so amazing, that the voice you hear is your body, mind and soul telling you that you have just been made whole….

So my answer is BOTH!

Gina

Yes, I do.

This quote from Richard Bach says it all:

A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks. When we feel safe enough to open the locks, our truest selves step out and we can be completely and honestly who we are; we can be loved for who we are and not for who were pretending to be. Each unveils the best part of the other. No matter what else goes wrong around us, with that one person were safe in our own paradise. Our soulmate is someone who shares our deepest longings, our sense of direction. When were two balloons, and together our direction is up, chances are weve found the right person. Our soulmate is the one who makes life come to life.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    Yes, I do.

This quote from Richard Bach says it all:

A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks. When we feel safe enough to open the locks, our truest selves step out and we can be completely and honestly who we are; we can be loved for who we are and not for who were pretending to be. Each unveils the best part of the other. No matter what else goes wrong around us, with that one person were safe in our own paradise. Our soulmate is someone who shares our deepest longings, our sense of direction. When were two balloons, and together our direction is up, chances are weve found the right person. Our soulmate is the one who makes life come to life.

I could not have said anything so well. This is an amazing quote and one I will remember.. thank you Gina..

----------
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I believe in both. I believe fate will help you find your soul mate, if you haven't already.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

i believe in fate and google.

and what tommy said.

and what GG said.

fate can help you find your soulmate... after that, it's up to you...
    Last edited by 1sxybtch; 10-08-2008 at 08:56 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I believe that there can be more than one "soulmate" in your lifetime.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I believe everyone has a sole mate it might take awhile but if its meant to be you will find them one day. even in a friendship

╰☆╮perverted lil angel╰☆╮ elizabeth's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    something to help you - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble To you when HE isn't there :D - Naughty Babe For being you () - Naughty Babe 
    Hugs. Cause you're a fab mom - sexylily You have a beautiful heart sweetie () - Naughty Babe Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe You are a very strong loving woman. You deserve one - Naughty Babe Thanks for being such a sunshine x - Songbird 
    Maybe this will help ... xxx - Songbird My heart going out for you and yours these days x - Songbird ((((((((((((~e~))))))))))))) - Songbird Cause you're a sweet friend - sexylily Just because I think you should have one more x - Songbird 
    Be blessed x - Songbird You deserve one () - Naughty Babe Happy Easter ! - Songbird Happy bday Hun () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas! - SpecialK 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Naughty Babe Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - elizabeth Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - elizabeth 

Quote Originally Posted by Ticklish View Post
    I believe that there can be more than one "soulmate" in your lifetime.

I believe this is true too...cause I've had the joy of having found one or two along the way, if only for a short time...but I do honestly believe that there is that one certain person out there that is truly the other half of who you are. Very much like the quote that Gina posted.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I believe in both