View Poll Results: Soul Mate? Fate? Neither?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Soul Mate

31 53.45%
  • Fate

12 20.69%
  • Neither

6 10.34%
  • Other

9 15.52%
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe everyone has a soul mate? Do you believe in Fate?

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Soul mate for every chapter in your life, perhaps

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Test..I think i bought myself an apple first!  LMAO - Beauty Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming Thanks for getting it working again :) - FireFly cause I shouldn't drink the whole bottle :) - pvtdancer 
    Happy Easter! - Jewel For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl 
    Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl there ya go :) - pvtdancer 
    Thought I'd share..... - Lacee My turn to buy the drinks, boss - junkmail We need popcorn to go with those beers! - Beauty Hoping you can relax a bit this weekend! - SpecialK I felt like sharing! - Lacee 

yes, someone will always mate up to you

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Cheers ;) - Jewel Have one on me - Naughty Babe Thanks for being an amazing friend - JerseyGirl Still in the airport waiting ;) - Jewel Because you're a good friend () - Jewel 
    You might like it - BlueSapphire Happy holidays to you and your family! - Jewel Merry Christmas joe & keep singing. - princesspink To our day of wine! - Beauty Chocolate and cream...lick...Happy Valentines Day - sassyangel 
    Happy bday...they didn't have weed :oops: - Naughty Babe known ya a long time..Luv ya my friend - JerseyGirl For your munchies! - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas Happy New Year - JerseyGirl Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe 
    It hardly compares to the song you sent () thank you - Naughty Babe buying this round - Causingtrouble Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble For your munchies - Naughty Babe 

Yes
    I married her
    who knew I would be the one your momma warned you about

4. Likes Shynanigans, jjcarter liked this post
    ☆☆I'm just hanging out☆☆ jjcarter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Something cold to lick with your toe ... errrm ...  tongue ;) - Songbird 
    To go with your 70s groove x - Songbird a snack while our working - Causingtrouble Something to enliven your spirits () - Songbird to help you feel better - Causingtrouble 

I do....I sincerely do beleive we all have a soul mate. And when you find that person it all becomes reality.

6. Likes Shynanigans liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Something cold to lick with your toe ... errrm ...  tongue ;) - Songbird 
    To go with your 70s groove x - Songbird a snack while our working - Causingtrouble Something to enliven your spirits () - Songbird to help you feel better - Causingtrouble 

Quote Originally Posted by joemerchant View Post
    Yes
    I married her
    Lucky you...I married my best friend but not my soul mate.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    because I messed up and can admit it lol - JerseyGirl 

No but I believe 2 people can connect on some level

9. Likes sassyangel liked this post
    99% Angel, But Oh that 1% Co-co's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Here is one to drink - Causingtrouble To keep you awake - Causingtrouble something to keep the doctor away - Causingtrouble to enjoy for a snack - Causingtrouble 

Yes, I do believe there is a soul mate for everyone somewhere out there. Finding him or her is the real challenge ..

11. Likes Love the ass liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Here's some to share with you - Causingtrouble To cheer you up. - Causingtrouble A dollar for your thoughts  ;) - Songbird 

soul mates come in many different forms...........I don't believe there is just one. As for fate everyone enters your life for a reason and sometimes you will know what it is and sometimes you are not meant to.
    soul mates will be that one person that calms your soul, that challenges you to become more than you think you are worth and will make you feel even when you're numb.
    A soul mate is not a perfect fit........they are the mirror that shows you everything real.
    I am passionate about poisons, as well as pleasures. May they both be the death of me.

13. Likes Shynanigans, Love the ass, jjcarter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Yes l believe we all have a soul mate...as we get older our search begins. Some of us not so fortunate to find them and other are Very lucky to spend their lives with them.

15. Likes Love the ass liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    full of panties :) - JerseyGirl To drink while your watching all the women's asses go by - Causingtrouble Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble 

Soulmate..... I believe they are out there. I think so many of us hope that who we are with will be that, but in many cases thats just not the way it works out. If you are with someone, no matter to what extent or what situation, and you still have the urge that theres someone out there that would complete or fulfill your life more, then you obviously are not with your soulmate.... As shallow as its sounds it would be so nice to be able to have a chance with others in your life in hopes of finding that perfect one.

17. Likes Shynanigans, Poison, jjcarter liked this post