View Poll Results: Soul Mate? Fate? Neither?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Soul Mate

33 52.38%
  • Fate

13 20.63%
  • Neither

8 12.70%
  • Other

9 14.29%
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Do you believe everyone has a soul mate? Do you believe in Fate?

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by jjcarter View Post
    l do, l really do believe we all have soulmates. A soulmate is someone with whom you never have to prove yourself to. There is an immediate sense of comfort when you connect to your soulmate. You feel at ease with all your flaws because this person just accepts you. Its unconditional love with all your weaknesses and your strenghts. A soulmate is someone that is honest to his/her parnter... would never risk a secret or a lie to jepordize what they have together. When you are with your soulmate, you will feel a need to confess because he/she inspires you to share things that are very personal because they are not afraid of rejection or fear of loosing that person. Soulmates complete each other with a connection so deep and intimate.
    On your quest to find your soulmate ...itís imperative that youíre ready for a deep and meaningful relationship because its a true soul connection that is so very rare and so very real. A bond that is ancient and older then this planet. l think most people spend many lifetimes searching and very rarely connect to the beauitful soul they call a soulmate.
    This is a beautiful summary of what an intimate relationship should be.
    Last edited by blueberryyogi; 06-05-2018 at 04:48 AM.

☆☆I'm just hanging out☆☆ jjcarter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Something cold to lick with your toe ... errrm ...  tongue ;) - Songbird 
    To go with your 70s groove x - Songbird a snack while our working - Causingtrouble Something to enliven your spirits () - Songbird to help you feel better - Causingtrouble Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 
    Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 

Quote Originally Posted by blueberryyogi View Post
    This is a beautiful summary of what an intimate relationship should be.
    Thank you ....l believe that too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    LOL Sorry that last one was suppose to be a rose - Antics1313 here's a free drink - Causingtrouble Because you make me smile - Antics1313 Happy Mum's day! - Antics1313 Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 
    Merry Christmas sexy girl - JerseyGirl I thought you could use a new one :lol: Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe Merry Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Just because! XXX - Antics1313 Happy New Year! - Beauty 
    Happy New Years!!!! - Antics1313 Promised you flowers - Antics1313 I'm sure there should be chocolate in here somewhere - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 Oh you know you deserve it - Antics1313 
    No Message - Antics1313 No Message - Antics1313 No Message - Antics1313 Happy Happy Birthday xxxxxxxx - Antics1313 Always in my heart! - Antics1313 

Good luck finding one
    I meant to behave, but there were too many other options