Total Points
    Donate

we are up to 6 ppl :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl there ya go :) - pvtdancer Thought I'd share..... - Lacee 
    My turn to buy the drinks, boss - junkmail We need popcorn to go with those beers! - Beauty Hoping you can relax a bit this weekend! - SpecialK I felt like sharing! - Lacee Thanks for all your help! - Lacee 
    lots of goodies for my handsome friend - JerseyGirl Lets cuddle - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday dear Mister I hope you have an amazing day! - flashandbang Happy Birthday! - Lacee Happy belated () - Naughty Babe 

I plan to sign up Friday

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl there ya go :) - pvtdancer Thought I'd share..... - Lacee 
    My turn to buy the drinks, boss - junkmail We need popcorn to go with those beers! - Beauty Hoping you can relax a bit this weekend! - SpecialK I felt like sharing! - Lacee Thanks for all your help! - Lacee 
    lots of goodies for my handsome friend - JerseyGirl Lets cuddle - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday dear Mister I hope you have an amazing day! - flashandbang Happy Birthday! - Lacee Happy belated () - Naughty Babe 

signed up, come on people sign up and it all begins tomorrow night

Enjoy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

im sure i can get meredith to sign up..she is a sports fanatic

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Just in case anyone's unsure, the brackets are out now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

you can now make your picks and you can still sign up.
    Lets go everyone, it's for fun.

Enjoy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

still would like a few more ppl for pool!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by gambit View Post
    Ok..I set up a free pool for anyone that wants to play. Goto www.marchmadnet.com select cool pools...our pool is Shack Pool..password is "flirt" let the trash talking begin:)!!!
    Here you go everyone, go sign up and have some fun. You don't need to know anything about it at all, it's all for fun. Look at Party, she is winning the NASCAR points and she doesn't follow it.

The first game is Wed. and the real beginning is Thursday so go sign up and have some fun with the rest of us.

The winner will receive 10000.00 points for winning and get the crown of NCAA King/Queen till next year, lol.