View Poll Results: How Do Others View You?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • Happy

48 53.33%
  • Neutral

10 11.11%
  • Negative

7 7.78%
  • I don't really care!!

25 27.78%
Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: How Do You Think Others View You?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're a sweetheart - BlueSapphire Your lunch delivery - BlueSapphire Happy Holidays () - Naughty Babe Have a wonderful holiday season! - Jewel Merry Christmas CT !!!  Eat, drink and be merry! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas, big guy! - SpecialK Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Test..I think i bought myself an apple first!  LMAO - Beauty Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming Thanks for getting it working again :) - FireFly 
    cause I shouldn't drink the whole bottle :) - pvtdancer Happy Easter! - Jewel For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire 
    A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl 

Default How Do You Think Others View You?

What do you think others think of you when they meet you?
    explain

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

i chose happy...i try to friendly and kind to others all the time...i don't think i'm negative...of course i have my moments...but don't we have enough negativity in this world?

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I think people see me as very shy and not very talkative so they don't know how to view me...

----------
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I think I am happy and friendly and sometimes too friendly. I don't meet many strangers! LOL But I don't really care what people think about me when they first meet me. It's once they get to know me that matters.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I think that people see me as friendly and happy which sometimes causes me trouble because people think I'm flirting when I'm just been friendly.
    I've always liked the time before dawn because there's no one around to remind who I'm supposed to be so it's easier to remember who I am.~Brian Andreas

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I tend to be quiet, so they judge me about my appearance, which I dislike immensely. I like to remain invisible and not be noticed.

I'm a Flirt
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I feel like I'm constantly in a good mood. I don't know if i can help it really.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    something for late night snack - Causingtrouble Just becasue you need one :-) - Songbird Merry Christmas! - SpecialK 

I have been described as bubbly and outgoing. I am very friendly...I always have a smile on my face...and people also mistake me as being very innocent...

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

happy i hope....live life with a smile....its the best way

╰☆╮perverted lil angel╰☆╮ elizabeth's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    something to help you - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble To you when HE isn't there :D - Naughty Babe For being you () - Naughty Babe 
    Hugs. Cause you're a fab mom - sexylily You have a beautiful heart sweetie () - Naughty Babe Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe You are a very strong loving woman. You deserve one - Naughty Babe Thanks for being such a sunshine x - Songbird 
    Maybe this will help ... xxx - Songbird My heart going out for you and yours these days x - Songbird ((((((((((((~e~))))))))))))) - Songbird Cause you're a sweet friend - sexylily Just because I think you should have one more x - Songbird 
    Be blessed x - Songbird You deserve one () - Naughty Babe Happy Easter ! - Songbird Happy bday Hun () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas! - SpecialK 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Naughty Babe Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - elizabeth Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - elizabeth 

I think ya should have added "other" to that. lol