View Poll Results: How Do Others View You?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Happy

49 53.26%
  • Neutral

11 11.96%
  • Negative

7 7.61%
  • I don't really care!!

25 27.17%
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253

Thread: How Do You Think Others View You?

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For my beautiful friend! - Lacee Just because you are so sweet - ultimate To start your day. - Causingtrouble For your sweet words - Jewel Just remembering a wonderful person..... - alex1 
    Just because...... - Lacee Have a wonderful Christmas & a Happy New Year! - princesspink Merry Christmas my sweet friend!! - Lacee Lets celebrate the New Year! - Beauty Help you unwind () - Naughty Babe 
    Just because..... - Lacee Thanks for posting with me - Causingtrouble Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas!  Love ya my sweet friend! - Lacee Drinks for us...Happy Holidays! - Beauty 
    Have a great day! - flashandbang Some bubbly to share ... - Songbird Because you are a sweet friend! - Lacee Pretty flowers for a pretty girlie Love Ya! - flashandbang Just because you are a great friend! - Lacee 

Quote Originally Posted by Just A Girl View Post
    I think we all can agree that it bothers us a lil when other's think poorly of us. But they either A) have a personal reason or B) got looped into some crazy one sided story and made their judgments. It might bother me a lil more if it's reason A than B. If it's reason B, I don't have time for people that want to make decisions based on the one sided opinions of others.
    I'm pretty frickin likable. I don't intentionally do anything with malice in my heart and if I know I'm not liked or I don't like someone, I quietly avoid. It's just not worth the keystrokes.
    In real life, most everyone likes me LOL. I've never had an issue where someone just flat out didn't like me or thought poorly of me. That speaks louder than this online venue we 'live' in for awhile :)
    well said girl!! I avoid big time.....I am here to have fun and talk with friends...If someone has a problem with me its their problem not mine...cant be bothered..as for real life UGH only problem I have an issue with is his niece ...she likes no one, but I would never disrespect her cause no matter what she is family and I don't have to see her cause truthfully she is never invited to any family stuff his family has..what does that tell ya lol

2. Likes flashandbang liked this post
    I'm a Flirt
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Not too concerned

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thought I'd share..... - Lacee My turn to buy the drinks, boss - junkmail We need popcorn to go with those beers! - Beauty Hoping you can relax a bit this weekend! - SpecialK I felt like sharing! - Lacee 
    Thanks for all your help! - Lacee lots of goodies for my handsome friend - JerseyGirl Lets cuddle - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday dear Mister I hope you have an amazing day! - flashandbang Happy Birthday! - Lacee 
    Happy belated () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas darlin - JerseyGirl Sharing my Pepsi.... - Lacee MerryChristmas! - Antics1313 You Know Why! - Beauty 
    This is to help you get through the night! - flashandbang Cheers to you and an end of a very long era! - flashandbang Thank you for being so sweet - SexyTam Thanks! Cheers! - Ava Just wanted to make you a sandwich! I hope you are having a great day! - flashandbang 

That I'm mean

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Email or skype..
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I thought since you gave it up this kind of coffee I could still get you. Hope you having a great day! - flashandbang Thanks for the banter..You are fun - JerseyGirl Sharing my wine - Lacee Something for you to lick ;) - JerseyGirl Enjoy your weekend - JerseyGirl 
    A hot addictive beverage for a hot addictive man. - Ava Thanks, Captain. I needed a pick me up. Here's one for you. - Ava 

Through a webcam these days
    ~SP

not feeling it anymore.. SpecialK's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Has bacon, just because your a cool guy. :) - Leilei Happy Birthday () - Naughty Babe They didn't have pain pills. () hope you feel better soon - Naughty Babe always a place in my heart... - JerseyGirl Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and feel better soon! - princesspink 
    Happy holidays K () - Naughty Babe MERRY CHRISTMAS SWEET FRIEND - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year too!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! - Jewel Merry Christmas to you, too, sweetie. - elizabeth 
    Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming enjoy :) - JerseyGirl No Message - Bambina My kinda guy - JerseyGirl Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble 
    Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas sweet man - JerseyGirl Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe Cause they donít have pineapples :lol: - Naughty Babe They didnít have any muffins :lol: - Naughty Babe 

with their eyes?
    I would do anything for love... even the thing Meat Loaf wouldn't do...