Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Girl, 13. Gets detention for hugging two friends

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    To a wonderful post.  Congratulations! - princesspink Happy Birthday gorgeous - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday! - BlueSapphire back at ya sweetheart - nozzle jockey Because you're the treasure of your family xxx - Songbird 
    you know why - nozzle jockey You ARE truly loved, silly xxx - Songbird Wishing you the best for today, and all you are going to meet xxx - Songbird yours A&F - nozzle jockey you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey 
    Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink 

Quote Originally Posted by nozzle jockey View Post
    I agree B, all you stated is very true and is a common occurrence in schools today. in all of my travels, Ive been fortunate to see many cultures different than our own. The one that just hit me was me was the Japanese, every time I have been there, Ive noticed that the girls in particular, from school age up to early 20's hold hands, very common there and in other Asian countries. here, they would be labeled. pretty messed up if you ask me.
    When my mother was school age, her andher friends would hold hands! It was the norm...I don't know what happened, but it stopped somewhere in the 70's which is funny because free love was still going on, but so was the Vietnamwar and Nixon as President!

Aren't you sitting there thinking to yourself, how the hell did she get from school age girls holding hands to Nixon as President?

Oh yeah Take no prisoners mood today!

2. Likes nozzle jockey liked this post
    My Brother's Keeper nozzle jockey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're thirsty ;) - Jewel Happy TGIF () - Naughty Babe Happy Valebtines Day - Naughty Babe it's 5pm somewhere. :) - SpoiledBrat International Firefighters Day - Naughty Babe 
    Cheers to Us! - Beauty Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Cheers to Us! - Beauty You know! - Beauty have a cookie as I take the win - JerseyGirl 
    You will have mine! - Beauty First round's on me. :) - SpoiledBrat Wanna share it with me? - Beauty 

Quote Originally Posted by Beauty View Post

When my mother was school age, her andher friends would hold hands! It was the norm...I don't know what happened, but it stopped somewhere in the 70's which is funny because free love was still going on, but so was the Vietnamwar and Nixon as President!

Aren't you sitting there thinking to yourself, how the hell did she get from school age girls holding hands to Nixon as President?

Oh yeah Take no prisoners mood today!
    umm I was thinking more of.....oohhh look a chicken lol

" I'm on the frontline, don't worry I'll be fine, the story is just beginning. I say goodbye to my weakness, so long to the regret, and now I see the world through diamond eyes" Shinedown

4. Likes Beauty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    To a wonderful post.  Congratulations! - princesspink Happy Birthday gorgeous - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday! - BlueSapphire back at ya sweetheart - nozzle jockey Because you're the treasure of your family xxx - Songbird 
    you know why - nozzle jockey You ARE truly loved, silly xxx - Songbird Wishing you the best for today, and all you are going to meet xxx - Songbird yours A&F - nozzle jockey you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey 
    Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink 

umm I was thinking more of.....oohhh look a chicken lol
    Nooooooo...

Give it some thought and you will see its a coherent thought! Jeesh

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're thirsty ;) - Jewel Happy TGIF () - Naughty Babe Happy Valebtines Day - Naughty Babe it's 5pm somewhere. :) - SpoiledBrat International Firefighters Day - Naughty Babe 
    Cheers to Us! - Beauty Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Cheers to Us! - Beauty You know! - Beauty have a cookie as I take the win - JerseyGirl 
    You will have mine! - Beauty First round's on me. :) - SpoiledBrat Wanna share it with me? - Beauty 

you know how I think and my thought process, I know, pretty simple right? ha ha

I totally got your train of thought, it makes sense.

" I'm on the frontline, don't worry I'll be fine, the story is just beginning. I say goodbye to my weakness, so long to the regret, and now I see the world through diamond eyes" Shinedown

7. Likes Beauty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

you know how I think and my thought process, I know, pretty simple right? ha ha

I totally got your train of thought, it makes sense.
    Did you just check your friends list to see if I unfriended you?

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Did you just check your friends list to see if I unfriended you?

no, I guess I better huh?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

no, I guess I better huh?
    No...it was a joke

11. Likes nozzle jockey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

No...it was a joke

I looked lol, nothing has changed

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    because I messed up and can admit it lol - JerseyGirl 

Its an issue because sex and sexual . things are so prevalent in society now. Almost everything can be and usually is made into some type of of sexual overture. At most jobs, saying a girl has nice hair can be reported as sexual harrassment.

Society as a whole made these acts evil, the acts themselves have never changed
    Ask me and I will tell, tell me so I don't have to ask

14. Likes Beauty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post
    Its an issue because sex and sexual . things are so prevalent in society now. Almost everything can be and usually is made into some type of of sexual overture. At most jobs, saying a girl has nice hair can be reported as sexual harrassment.

Society as a whole made these acts evil, the acts themselves have never changed
    That's true and as far as schools are concerned...its the violence often associated with this sexual labeling of a simple hug or handholding even that inevitably follows some of the situations! School has to be the safest place for children it can be!