Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Do Guns Kill?

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Some flowers to make Monday a little brighter, happy monday! - Jewel Happy Easter! - Jewel Happy Easter my friend! Hope you have a wonderful time! () - CoolHeat kisses - Siren For my beautiful friend! - Lacee 
    Just because you are so sweet - ultimate To start your day. - Causingtrouble For your sweet words - Jewel Just remembering a wonderful person..... - alex1 Just because...... - Lacee 
    Have a wonderful Christmas & a Happy New Year! - princesspink Merry Christmas my sweet friend!! - Lacee Lets celebrate the New Year! - Beauty Help you unwind () - Naughty Babe Just because..... - Lacee 
    Thanks for posting with me - Causingtrouble Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas!  Love ya my sweet friend! - Lacee Drinks for us...Happy Holidays! - Beauty Have a great day! - flashandbang 

Quote Originally Posted by Beauty View Post

Ha!!!! That's what the cat said! Ba rump rump!
    we like to go to the shooting range..we keep them locked up ..:)

Flirt in Training
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

They kill when there left out for a child to find... other than those situations, people do the killing.

3. Likes Steadypace liked this post
    Flirt in Training
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

** they're **

So where is the edit function?

☆☆I'm just hanging out☆☆ jjcarter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Something cold to lick with your toe ... errrm ...  tongue ;) - Songbird 
    To go with your 70s groove x - Songbird a snack while our working - Causingtrouble Something to enliven your spirits () - Songbird to help you feel better - Causingtrouble Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 
    Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 

Quote Originally Posted by kim ama View Post
    ** they're **

So where is the edit function?
    You should see it after you have posted under the box....edit button will take you back into your comment to change it.

☆☆I'm just hanging out☆☆ jjcarter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Something cold to lick with your toe ... errrm ...  tongue ;) - Songbird 
    To go with your 70s groove x - Songbird a snack while our working - Causingtrouble Something to enliven your spirits () - Songbird to help you feel better - Causingtrouble Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 
    Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 

Crazy people that own guns kill...

Entertainment Use Only Steadypace's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I thought since you gave it up this kind of coffee I could still get you. Hope you having a great day! - flashandbang 

Crazy and irresponsible people with guns kill. Here in the States that population keeps growing..

99% Angel, But Oh that 1% Co-co's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Here is one to drink - Causingtrouble To keep you awake - Causingtrouble From Santa - junkmail something to keep the doctor away - Causingtrouble to enjoy for a snack - Causingtrouble 
    Just for you baby..... - Love the ass Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble 

No, guns by themselves are not able kill. It is the people who are allowed to own them and shoot them that are the problems.

9. Likes Naughty Babe, Steadypace liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just for you :) x - FireFly Because you are all full of surprises. ) - Leilei Happy Thanksgiving! :) - SpoiledBrat Mwah xx - FireFly Merry Christmas xx - FireFly 
    Have a cookie :) - FireFly Have a slice of my cake :) - FireFly The closest thing to a glass of Bourbon. It's true, you scare me like no other. Cheers - Naughty Babe Happy Birthday xxx - FireFly I hope you have a truly wonderful Christmas  :) - FireFly 
    You are such a dear friend (). That made my day!! - Naughty Babe Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe Drink up. :) - SpoiledBrat to wet your whistle in between whispers. - pvtdancer Drink up. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Filled with goodies :) - JerseyGirl Cuz gosh darnit I just likes ya! - Beauty Lots of goodies for you..Thanks for always making me smile - JerseyGirl because I can't find a bourbon - pvtdancer Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble 

Anything can kill in the wrong persons hands ......but....when some jackass can take an automatic weapon and drop hundreds of people in minutes the weapon (and weapon maker and seller and everyone else who profited from that gun) need to be held accountable.

11. Thanks Naughty Babe thanked for this post
    Likes KayOss, Steadypace, Naughty Babe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to wake you up - Causingtrouble Happy New Year () - Naughty Babe Because you are so super xxx - Songbird Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Because you've got your heart in the right place xxx - Songbird 
    To share a cuppa and talk - Songbird Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Something you like to be woken up with ... - Songbird So sorry....I pray for your child..... - alex1 Cause you are Superwoman x - Songbird 
    Thank you for coming to me and telling me () you are amazing and thanks for your friendship - JerseyGirl 

My guns have yet to kill anyone. They are still locked in their safes . The one with me is locked in itís case .
    Irresponsible people kill others with guns and a varied assortment of items
    A dream is a wish your heart makes --

13. Thanks FNC2010 thanked for this post
    The pacific coast known as The Great North West
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I wanna taste you baby :) - babyblue123 thanks for the fun - Siren Welcome Back! - SpoiledBrat Good Luck on your studies from the Irish Gal! - Beauty Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl 

my hands can kill but not in seconds or in masses this is not a gun issue as it is a educational issue we all are to take blame for this from what we chose to watch to what we allow in society as acceptable behavior no one can ague that society as a whole has got more numb to the violence on T.V. in video games and in movies tell me why do we support such trash I need to ask myself this question as well. if you are what you eat then you are what you feed your mind as well? it's time we stand up against violence as a whole not just guns in the wrong minded person. what do you all say?
    Judgement is better left to the One that seen everything and knows the ❤️

15. Likes junkmail, FNC2010 liked this post