Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Sporting venues

  1. #1
    ~missed~ Segismundo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Not where I should be
    Age
    56
    Posts
    6,499
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    20,926.00
    Bank
    0.00
    Total Points
    20,926.00
    Donate

    Default Sporting venues

    I am fortunate in that I've been able to see ballgames at Wrigley Field several dozen times. In fact, during law school, I lived four blocks due west of the stadium and even got to watch as they finally installed lights for night games in 1988. But there are other sites in which I hope to see games someday. What are some of yours?

    Mine are:


    Baseball: Fenway.

    Football: West Point

    Hockey: Lake Placid

    Basketball: Cameron (Duke)

    Golf: Augusta.

  2. #2
    Ipurr4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Age
    51
    Posts
    33,590
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    77,237.00
    Bank
    0.00
    Total Points
    77,237.00
    Donate

    Default

    Oh hell I don't know the names of the fields.. sheesh...

    I want to watch my Vikings, Twins, and the Wild in MN... wherever they play... I have been to see the Braves, the Falcons, and the Thrashers... I have also seen the San Diego Chargers and Padres when I lived in San Diego.. I would be willing to see any professional team.. ohhhhh I really want to see some Pro Basketball too.. any team..

    and I really want to see the Olympics.. I don't care where... summer or winter...



  3. #3
    exuro non meus animus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    52
    Posts
    400
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    7,262.00
    Bank
    0.00
    Total Points
    7,262.00
    Donate

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ipurr4u View Post


    and I really want to see the Olympics.. I don't care where... summer or winter...
    I'd love to see the Olympics too. I think that's be an incredible experience.

    Not sure if I'd want to see them in another country or in the USA.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    uk
    Age
    58
    Posts
    13,192
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    9,146.00
    Bank
    0.00
    Total Points
    9,146.00
    Donate

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Segismundo View Post
    I am fortunate in that I've been able to see ballgames at Wrigley Field several dozen times. In fact, during law school, I lived four blocks due west of the stadium and even got to watch as they finally installed lights for night games in 1988. But there are other sites in which I hope to see games someday. What are some of yours?

    Mine are:


    Baseball: Fenway.

    Football: West Point

    Hockey: Lake Placid

    Basketball: Cameron (Duke)

    Golf: Augusta.
    heard of lake placid and augusta buti have no clue what they look like.

  5. #5
    Dick Barsteward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Oop north, it's grim
    Age
    45
    Posts
    336
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    887.00
    Bank
    0.00
    Total Points
    887.00
    Donate

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frankiegalleywood View Post
    heard of lake placid and augusta buti have no clue what they look like.
    I've done downhill power skiing at Lake Placid



    On the playstation

  6. #6
    Flirt in Training natew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    47
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    587.00
    Bank
    0.00
    Total Points
    587.00
    Donate

    Default

    nice list...all good

  7. #7
    Flirtilicious Tiger50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    64
    Posts
    5,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    9,243.06
    Bank
    0.00
    Total Points
    9,243.06
    Donate

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by natew View Post
    nice list...all good
    bull****..they have no idea..

    football.(aussies rules of course) .mcg
    cricket..mcg

    no other sport matters


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •