Page 119 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1237

Thread: Online Romance... Good or Bad?

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Here's some to share with you - Causingtrouble To cheer you up. - Causingtrouble A dollar for your thoughts  ;) - Songbird 

I think an online romance can be an excellent boost to the ego that you can use to your advantage offline, but you need to be strong enough to compartmentalize the two and not get attached.
    I am passionate about poisons, as well as pleasures. May they both be the death of me.

Taking a long trip away killer69's Avatar
    The pacific coast known as The Great North West
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I wanna taste you baby :) - babyblue123 thanks for the fun - Siren Welcome Back! - SpoiledBrat Good Luck on your studies from the Irish Gal! - Beauty Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl 

Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    I think an online romance can be an excellent boost to the ego that you can use to your advantage offline, but you need to be strong enough to compartmentalize the two and not get attached.
    Very few can kept the two apart .... If the heart is involved one will sooner or later want more or not

Reassuringly expensive Cleorge_Gooney's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Have one on me - Naughty babe Merry Xmas xxx - Naughty babe Since ya didn't see the one in the photo, thought I send ya one. lol - elizabeth To ring in the new year () - Naughty Babe Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe 
    A pathetic attempt to cool your AV down ;) - BlueSapphire To my fellow cheating Banker! - Beauty 

Can be amazingly good and painful in equal measures.
    The full package

4. Thanks KayOss thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I guess it's like "online anything else". it's fine until it becomes an obsession that cuts into your "offline" life.

6. Likes Cristal, Poison liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to wake you up - Causingtrouble Happy New Year () - Naughty Babe Because you are so super xxx - Songbird Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Because you've got your heart in the right place xxx - Songbird 
    To share a cuppa and talk - Songbird Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Something you like to be woken up with ... - Songbird So sorry....I pray for your child..... - alex1 

I think it can be a great thing. Both just have to set up the rules
    “Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable.
    - Wizard”

8. Likes killer69 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    you know why - nozzle jockey You ARE truly loved, silly xxx - Songbird Wishing you the best for today, and all you are going to meet xxx - Songbird yours A&F - nozzle jockey you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey 
    Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink 
    Cheers! - Naughty Babe You shake, I'll milk! - RudeboyUK No Message - Causingtrouble Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble Feel better () - Naughty Babe 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

Of course this question assumes both parties are sane and undamaged by life and relationships!

I don't think I know anyone online or offline who fits that criteria!

10. Thanks KayOss thanked for this post
    Likes bohunkbeast1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    for a beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Because you're so sweet :) - Songbird So good seeing you sweetie! - Lacee For the lovely lady you are and the smiles you provide.  Merry Christmas. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl 
    was supposed to a gift not an apple  so Merry Christmas again :) - JerseyGirl Just because :) - Songbird Hope everything goes well with your mom. Hugs and prayers! - Lacee For the kind words - Causingtrouble You have the biggest heart I know..Love ya girl - JerseyGirl 
    I am always a text away...Love ya my sweet friend - JerseyGirl Something hot for your cold xxx - Songbird a drink to help your mouth stop hurting - Causingtrouble to enjoy for a snack - Causingtrouble 

Can be what you make it to be but it takes both to be on the same page and want the same thing.
    How can one help shivering with delight when one's hot fingers
    close around the stem of a live flower,
    cool from the shade and stiff with newborn vigor.

12. Likes Poison liked this post
    I'm a Flirt
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

good

I'm a Flirt
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    you know why - nozzle jockey You ARE truly loved, silly xxx - Songbird Wishing you the best for today, and all you are going to meet xxx - Songbird yours A&F - nozzle jockey you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey 
    Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink 
    Cheers! - Naughty Babe You shake, I'll milk! - RudeboyUK No Message - Causingtrouble Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble Feel better () - Naughty Babe 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

Today its good...I don't have one so that's why!