Page 123 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123
Results 1,221 to 1,223 of 1223

Thread: Online Romance... Good or Bad?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy Birthday! - BlueSapphire back at ya sweetheart - nozzle jockey Because you're the treasure of your family xxx - Songbird you know why - nozzle jockey You ARE truly loved, silly xxx - Songbird 
    Wishing you the best for today, and all you are going to meet xxx - Songbird yours A&F - nozzle jockey you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl 
    Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee 
    Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink Cheers! - Naughty Babe You shake, I'll milk! - RudeboyUK 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

Quote Originally Posted by SirGary View Post
    You, my dear, are a rather diverse form of both control...

I will make sure, when I next see your tit's, that I bring two of my most favorite Christmas Ornaments...
    Did you mean birth control????

Florida, North Carolina, and sometimes New Hampshire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

*pouts*.....yeah.....darn it

Describe the ruckus? DesertRose's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    while he is home...relax and enjoy - JerseyGirl 

Seems as if you are online, solely, and your married (to someone different) and you live far away from each other, there's not a whole lot that could work -- I'm sure there are cases where it has. Long distance is hard enough by itself. Marriage with an added emotional connection not with your spouse, certainly difficult. Add in possible guilt for screwing around on your spouse, literally or figuratively, and on family time, if someone is doing that, and doubly triply and more hard. Throw online meeting but possibly not in person dissatisfaction into all that mix. I guess there are people who thrive in an environment like this, definitely those who enjoy messing with others for pretend. But for the ones who try it and have been hurt by it, the deck seems to be stacked for failure unless your together physically and have zilch commitment to another so/spouse in your life.
    There's never a bad time for coffee.