Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: man thinking versus woman thinking

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Default man thinking versus woman thinking

So my wife and I had a disagreement this morning and it made me start thinking.

It is a proven scientific fact that woman use more of their brain. Mostly having to do with emotions and sensitivity. So woman tend to analize things more and be more sensitive to needs or emotions of others. While men on the other hand are more logical thinking and usually think more straight forward. Yes being less sensitive but more to the point.

So even though i might get in trouble for this .... I am going to say it anyways. LOL when am I not in trouble anyways?

So this morning my youngest son picked yogurt for breakfast. Then takes a couple bites and then runs off and starts playing. After awhile i tell him that he needs to finish eating or he wont be able to play video games. Ok well he has a gag reflex to yogurt and gags when he tries to eat it. I know this but and tired of him wasting food that "HE" picks out. Well in my man thinking even though I know he has this gag thing he picked it and so he has to deal with the consequences and eat it. Maybe next time he will pick something else that he knows he can eat.

Well my wife disagrees and thinks that I should feed him the yogurt. Her thinking is that he likes it but just cant eat it himself since he gags. I understand the point but of course disagree.

So is there a right and a wrong thinking in this situation? Or is it just the never ending battle of male versus female thinking?

Do you have any situations where this has happen to you?
    (_E=mc2_)

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Men think?

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

thinking hmmmm something i am accused of not doing on a regular basis. lol

╰☆╮perverted lil angel╰☆╮ elizabeth's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    something to help you - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble To you when HE isn't there :D - Naughty Babe For being you () - Naughty Babe 
    Hugs. Cause you're a fab mom - sexylily You have a beautiful heart sweetie () - Naughty Babe Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe You are a very strong loving woman. You deserve one - Naughty Babe Thanks for being such a sunshine x - Songbird 
    Maybe this will help ... xxx - Songbird My heart going out for you and yours these days x - Songbird ((((((((((((~e~))))))))))))) - Songbird Cause you're a sweet friend - sexylily Just because I think you should have one more x - Songbird 
    Be blessed x - Songbird You deserve one () - Naughty Babe Happy Easter ! - Songbird Happy bday Hun () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas! - SpecialK 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Naughty Babe Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - elizabeth Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - elizabeth 

Taking a step back outta this thread, shaking my head.

----------
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I think most mother's allow their children to get by with more than the dad. This is a hard one. I don't think there is a right or wrong answer. I understand you wanting to make him do what you thought was the right thing to do. But apparently, it wasn't what Red thought was the right thing...lol

We all have disagreements about our kids. Just don't ever let the kids know that you two are disagreeing because believe me, they will take full advantage of the situation.

Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I dont envy you this situation. lol As GG stated, there really isn't a right or wrong just two different opinions.
    Smile - It Makes You Sexy

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Its really not even right or wrong. It just made think about how different men s thought are compared to a womens thoughts are. On how different our brains work. Men seem to think in A,B, or C. Where woman seem to think A1 A2 A3. It is fascinating to see how the brain works different between sexes.
    (_E=mc2_)

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Dont get me wrong people it really wosnt a fight .... She explained why and it made me think about this subject
    (_E=mc2_)

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I think both perspectives can work.. there is no right or wrong answer.. try both and see which one works better.. yep, use your kid as a guinea pig..

me and my ex always disagreed on how to handle situations like that.. then one day, when my son had refused to eat for him yet again, he handed Jr to me and said, they are yours to raise, tell me when to discipline them.

it worked great for us.. only I wish he had been more involved in their upbringing..

Flirt in Training
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

woman ---> looking for mr right
    man ------> looking for miss right now