Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: man thinking versus woman thinking

Custom Igloo Builder princesspink's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because I can now and I we would have so much fun drinking together! - Beauty You look thirsty lol - BlueSapphire Have a glass and give me the rest ... :) - Songbird Congrats on your reaching 20,000 posts - Naughty Babe to keep you awake - Causingtrouble 
    To go with our chocolate! - Beauty This is the only salty...it will have to do!  Hugz - Beauty Next Friday....take me for a ride and we'll celebrate...what...do we need a reason - alex1 Thanks for your funny post love reading them - JerseyGirl No, we don't need to have something special to celebrate......just....L'chaim'..... - alex1 
    while you enjoy the fire - JerseyGirl We don't need no stinkin lettuce! - Beauty For touching up your makeup after a smacker lol - Sloop a wee christmas gift for you lol - Sloop Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year Sweet Friend! - Beauty to help your gut - Causingtrouble Cuz weneed a few of these and you made me smile! - Beauty 

Men always wake up with an erection.....
    Women wake up stretching, yawning and thinking about coffee.....
    Stop right there. I have your nose. If you ever want to see it again follow my instructions
    exactly. And no cops.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just because... :) - FireFly Something to drink tonight - Causingtrouble Because I treasure you and your friendship. xoxo - elizabeth Hope you've enjoyed your birthday, sweetie. Too bad I couldn't help you celebrate it. ;) - elizabeth maybe this will do the trick.. hope you feel better soon, - pvtdancer 
    Just for being who you are () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy Birthday () - Naughty Babe 

men see the practicality of things, women want the beauty of things.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Beauty has graced you since your early years, nor will it leave you at the close of life; Time justly proud of having formed your face will not allow its loveliness to fade.. ( Francois Maynard (1582-1646) )

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I think the parent who spends more time with the kids is usually more in tune with how to handle a given situation ... but it works best when you both think together and come to an agreement. A,B,C + A1,A2,A3 = A squared lol. just don't debate or disagree in front of the kiddos, do it where they can't hear you :)

Flirt in Training
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Different types of man and women think versus thinking.

Smile, you're beautiful Antics1313's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I saved you a piece today xo - sassyangel You deserve a medal for puting up with me....thanks for being there xxxxxx - sassyangel just because xo - sassyangel yay welcome back to the internet, just imagine this gift is a laptop lol - sassyangel Bending over so you can kick me for stirring you he he - sassyangel 
    Hard as steel mmm - sassyangel my heartfelt thoughts - sassyangel I wanted to give you a pill for your headache, but they were fresh out, so maybe a brain freeze might help xoxo - sassyangel Happy Birthday...many hugs and kisses xoxox - sassyangel Playing hoop la.....can you catch it on your pole lol enjoy - sassyangel 
    Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Christmas wishes xxx - sassyangel Merry Christmas and a happy 2016 to you as well! - Jewel A little something for your sniffles.....get well soon xo - sassyangel Happy Valentine's Day xo - sassyangel 
    Coffee as requested. :) - SpoiledBrat Have the merriest of Christmas's and remember all the snow you are missing! - princesspink Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe Happy New Year Friend! - Beauty Happy Valentine's day! - SpoiledBrat 

yea... like I'm gonna start thinking now pfffffttttttttttt
    I meant to behave too, but there were to many other options

6. Likes Beauty, pvtdancer liked this post
    Smile, you're beautiful Antics1313's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I saved you a piece today xo - sassyangel You deserve a medal for puting up with me....thanks for being there xxxxxx - sassyangel just because xo - sassyangel yay welcome back to the internet, just imagine this gift is a laptop lol - sassyangel Bending over so you can kick me for stirring you he he - sassyangel 
    Hard as steel mmm - sassyangel my heartfelt thoughts - sassyangel I wanted to give you a pill for your headache, but they were fresh out, so maybe a brain freeze might help xoxo - sassyangel Happy Birthday...many hugs and kisses xoxox - sassyangel Playing hoop la.....can you catch it on your pole lol enjoy - sassyangel 
    Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Christmas wishes xxx - sassyangel Merry Christmas and a happy 2016 to you as well! - Jewel A little something for your sniffles.....get well soon xo - sassyangel Happy Valentine's Day xo - sassyangel 
    Coffee as requested. :) - SpoiledBrat Have the merriest of Christmas's and remember all the snow you are missing! - princesspink Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe Happy New Year Friend! - Beauty Happy Valentine's day! - SpoiledBrat 

So what's the problem there hahahahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by princesspink View Post
    Men always wake up with an erection.....
    Women wake up stretching, yawning and thinking about coffee.....
    I meant to behave too, but there were to many other options

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to say thanks. - Causingtrouble for throwing appliances as SG lol Wish I'd thought of it. - elizabeth sharing my cake. - Causingtrouble Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble its a hurricane...I figure it would be a good ice breaker ;) - Firecat 
    just cuz you're worth it darlin'.... - Firecat Relax, baby x - Songbird For a love...... - alex1 Because you need a 2nd bottle today xxx - Songbird For breakfast xxx - Songbird 
    Hope something good jumps out of the box!!  Merry Christmas! - princesspink Hope all is well for you. - Causingtrouble It looks like an Apple, but in fact is a Mango :) - NotSure Because I couldnt find Truffle Butter! :D - CoolHeat to get you drunk and naked......lol - Causingtrouble 
    thank you for your kind words - JerseyGirl Just because I didn't know it was there ! - Unfazed Merry Christmas and Happy New year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 

The biggest difference between men and women is what they mean when they say: "I got through a whole box of tissues watching that film."
    In the book of life you can't move ahead unless you turn the page - sometimes that ends a chapter of your life

9. Likes Beauty liked this post
    Living a Film Noir Life Quiet Walker's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    because I can't find a whip! - pvtdancer Just because - Naughty babe For Good Luck and Best Wishes - Leilei Good to see you ! - SpoiledBrat So nice to have you back.xoxo - Naughty Babe 
    You deserve one for all the hats you wear. I admire you my dear friend () - Naughty Babe To celebrate the holidays...merry Christmas - Naughty Babe You warm mine () - Naughty Babe 

If the bill total for your purchase is $14.46, a man will give the cashier a twenty and be done with it. A woman will pull out a wallet stuffed full of pictures, expired coupons, receipts from months ago, a few tissues, band-aids and old deposit tickets, and proceed to search for EXACTLY fourteen dollars and forty six cents. Even though she has a twenty, even though there are 42 people behind her waiting to get out of there, she will search her wallet, then the bottom of her purse for the last nickle and two pennies to get the exact change. And the worst part, the very worst part is, the cashier, who is usually a woman, and all the women in line, will look on her as some kind of Viking hero for having the desire to give the cashier exact change. Just give me back some change and let me get the hell outta there.
    Difficult relationships can be our greatest teachers and healers. They can also accentuate all our weaknesses and frailties.

11. Likes pvtdancer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to say thanks. - Causingtrouble for throwing appliances as SG lol Wish I'd thought of it. - elizabeth sharing my cake. - Causingtrouble Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble its a hurricane...I figure it would be a good ice breaker ;) - Firecat 
    just cuz you're worth it darlin'.... - Firecat Relax, baby x - Songbird For a love...... - alex1 Because you need a 2nd bottle today xxx - Songbird For breakfast xxx - Songbird 
    Hope something good jumps out of the box!!  Merry Christmas! - princesspink Hope all is well for you. - Causingtrouble It looks like an Apple, but in fact is a Mango :) - NotSure Because I couldnt find Truffle Butter! :D - CoolHeat to get you drunk and naked......lol - Causingtrouble 
    thank you for your kind words - JerseyGirl Just because I didn't know it was there ! - Unfazed Merry Christmas and Happy New year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 

If you’re running late you need to hurry up. ~Men
    If you’re already running late you may as well take your time. ~Women
    In the book of life you can't move ahead unless you turn the page - sometimes that ends a chapter of your life

13. Likes Siren_Song, Songbird, SpoiledBrat liked this post
    Florida, North Carolina, and sometimes New Hampshire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

"I am just so sexy" ~thoughts of a middle-aged unemployed man, who has a beer-gut, is bald with a come-over, and lives in his mothers basement~

"I am a hideous fat monster." ~thoughts of a super model who just ate a single French fry.~