Page 155 of 189 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1886

Thread: Things I Learned in Life.....

☆☆I'm just hanging out☆☆ jjcarter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Something cold to lick with your toe ... errrm ...  tongue ;) - Songbird 
    To go with your 70s groove x - Songbird a snack while our working - Causingtrouble Something to enliven your spirits () - Songbird to help you feel better - Causingtrouble Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 
    Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble 

Alot...I have many scars.

2. Thanks Poison thanked for this post
    Likes Poison liked this post
    Smile, you're beautiful Antics1313's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    You deserve a medal for puting up with me....thanks for being there xxxxxx - sassyangel just because xo - sassyangel yay welcome back to the internet, just imagine this gift is a laptop lol - sassyangel Bending over so you can kick me for stirring you he he - sassyangel Hard as steel mmm - sassyangel 
    my heartfelt thoughts - sassyangel I wanted to give you a pill for your headache, but they were fresh out, so maybe a brain freeze might help xoxo - sassyangel Happy Birthday...many hugs and kisses xoxox - sassyangel Playing hoop la.....can you catch it on your pole lol enjoy - sassyangel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK 
    Christmas wishes xxx - sassyangel Merry Christmas and a happy 2016 to you as well! - Jewel A little something for your sniffles.....get well soon xo - sassyangel Happy Valentine's Day xo - sassyangel Coffee as requested. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Have the merriest of Christmas's and remember all the snow you are missing! - princesspink Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe Happy New Year Friend! - Beauty Happy Valentine's day! - SpoiledBrat Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble 

never ride a bicycle straight into a curb ...
    I meant to behave too, but there were to many other options

4. Likes sassyangel liked this post
    blog in my contact info SpecialK's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Everyone loves cake. - Divinity For my BFF and one super guy! *hugs* - PrincessCharming Has bacon, just because your a cool guy. :) - Leilei Happy Birthday () - Naughty Babe They didn't have pain pills. () hope you feel better soon - Naughty Babe 
    always a place in my heart... - JerseyGirl Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and feel better soon! - princesspink Happy holidays K () - Naughty Babe MERRY CHRISTMAS SWEET FRIEND - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year too!! - Antics1313 
    Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! - Jewel Merry Christmas to you, too, sweetie. - elizabeth Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming enjoy :) - JerseyGirl No Message - Bambina 
    My kinda guy - JerseyGirl Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble 

evidently not enough.
    Life is a lot like a p****s - soft, relaxed and hanging free... then a woman makes it hard.

99% Angel, But Oh that 1% Co-co's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Here is one to drink - Causingtrouble To keep you awake - Causingtrouble something to keep the doctor away - Causingtrouble to enjoy for a snack - Causingtrouble Just for you baby..... - Love the ass 
    Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble 

In wine there is fun;
    In beer there is strength;
    In water there is bacteria!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just cuz I love ya - BrainTeaser Merry Christmas sweetheart - BrainTeaser For a beautiful friend - BlueSapphire Sweet like you - NotSure Some flowers to make Monday a little brighter, happy monday! - Jewel 
    Happy Easter! - Jewel Happy Easter my friend! Hope you have a wonderful time! () - CoolHeat kisses - Siren For my beautiful friend! - Lacee Just because you are so sweet - ultimate 
    To start your day. - Causingtrouble For your sweet words - Jewel Just remembering a wonderful person..... - alex1 Just because...... - Lacee Have a wonderful Christmas & a Happy New Year! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas my sweet friend!! - Lacee Lets celebrate the New Year! - Beauty Help you unwind () - Naughty Babe Just because..... - Lacee Thanks for posting with me - Causingtrouble 

no matter how many times I might say I don't care what others think..I actually do care what my friends and family think...good or bad...but what anyone else thinks yea I don't..

8. Likes princesspink liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because it's Mothers Day! XXX - Antics1313 Thank you :) - JerseyGirl Feel better, you know i worry :heart: - Antics1313 because... just because ... Mmmmmmm - Antics1313 For your modeling debut! - Antics1313 
    just because - Antics1313 For a party well planned! You did it!!!! Congrats xxxxxx - Antics1313 Lets share some sexy girl  :) - JerseyGirl you'll need a few of these over the up coming two weeks - Antics1313 Feel Better xxxxxx - Antics1313 
    Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas xxxx - Antics1313 You deserve this and more - Antics1313 Well it is the holidays!!! XXXX - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 
    LOL Sorry that last one was suppose to be a rose - Antics1313 here's a free drink - Causingtrouble Because you make me smile - Antics1313 Happy Mum's day! - Antics1313 Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 

Don't leave home without the aeroguard
    I meant to behave, but there were too many other options

10. Likes Antics1313, princesspink liked this post
    blog in my contact info SpecialK's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Everyone loves cake. - Divinity For my BFF and one super guy! *hugs* - PrincessCharming Has bacon, just because your a cool guy. :) - Leilei Happy Birthday () - Naughty Babe They didn't have pain pills. () hope you feel better soon - Naughty Babe 
    always a place in my heart... - JerseyGirl Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and feel better soon! - princesspink Happy holidays K () - Naughty Babe MERRY CHRISTMAS SWEET FRIEND - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year too!! - Antics1313 
    Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! - Jewel Merry Christmas to you, too, sweetie. - elizabeth Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming enjoy :) - JerseyGirl No Message - Bambina 
    My kinda guy - JerseyGirl Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble 

...people who are the most direct and blunt... are generally also the most honest.
    Life is a lot like a p****s - soft, relaxed and hanging free... then a woman makes it hard.

Reassuringly expensive Cleorge_Gooney's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Have one on me - Naughty babe Merry Xmas xxx - Naughty babe Since ya didn't see the one in the photo, thought I send ya one. lol - elizabeth To ring in the new year () - Naughty Babe Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe 
    A pathetic attempt to cool your AV down ;) - BlueSapphire To my fellow cheating Banker! - Beauty 

Have no regrets, this isn't a dress rehearsal.
    The full package

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Good luck on Friday - Causingtrouble to help you out - Causingtrouble All we need is in here - JerseyGirl 

Quote Originally Posted by Cleorge_Gooney View Post
    Have no regrets, this isn't a dress rehearsal.
    Learn to live like he does. He really has way more fun than most anyone I know

14. Thanks Cleorge_Gooney thanked for this post
    Reassuringly expensive Cleorge_Gooney's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Have one on me - Naughty babe Merry Xmas xxx - Naughty babe Since ya didn't see the one in the photo, thought I send ya one. lol - elizabeth To ring in the new year () - Naughty Babe Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe 
    A pathetic attempt to cool your AV down ;) - BlueSapphire To my fellow cheating Banker! - Beauty 

Quote Originally Posted by Curioustoo View Post
    Learn to live like he does. He really has way more fun than most anyone I know
    Haha buckle up Actually don't that's no fun
    The full package

16. Likes Curioustoo liked this post