Page 1 of 658 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: What has annoyed you today?

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Default What has annoyed you today?

What got under your skin and annoyed you today?

How did you handle it?

What did you do about it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

This morning on my ride in I got a tailgater. He zoomed right up from behind me and got right on my butt. I was doing a little over the speed limit so I didn't let that bother me to much, but he started to flash his high beams at me. I figured he wanted to say hi, so I slowed down and waved. I continued at the much slower rate for the next 2 miles until he turned onto the highway. He was kind enough to give me his own greeting as well, with a flip of the middle finger.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

a pm from a friend asking me if I am involved with her man... why I don't answer her...

I responded that every single IM or PM she has sent me I have responded to and that I am not involved with anyone right now.. and I like it that way..

it just annoyed me that someone who barely talks to me anymore had the nerve to ask if I was talking to her man.. someone I have NEVER talked to..

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by Ipurr4u View Post
    a pm from a friend asking me if I am involved with her man... why I don't answer her...

I responded that every single IM or PM she has sent me I have responded to and that I am not involved with anyone right now.. and I like it that way..

it just annoyed me that someone who barely talks to me anymore had the nerve to ask if I was talking to her man.. someone I have NEVER talked to..
    I'm sorry. Some one is not very confident in their man or themselves. They really need to sit and talk to their man before accusing someone else. If they are that uncomfortable with who they are to think someone is going to steal someone from them they need to look inward and find out why they think this and correct it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

sitting here with no water , still waiting for that F.....G plumber!!!

╰☆╮perverted lil angel╰☆╮ elizabeth's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    something to help you - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble To you when HE isn't there :D - Naughty Babe For being you () - Naughty Babe 
    Hugs. Cause you're a fab mom - sexylily You have a beautiful heart sweetie () - Naughty Babe Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe You are a very strong loving woman. You deserve one - Naughty Babe Thanks for being such a sunshine x - Songbird 
    Maybe this will help ... xxx - Songbird My heart going out for you and yours these days x - Songbird ((((((((((((~e~))))))))))))) - Songbird Cause you're a sweet friend - sexylily Just because I think you should have one more x - Songbird 
    Be blessed x - Songbird You deserve one () - Naughty Babe Happy Easter ! - Songbird Happy bday Hun () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas! - SpecialK 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Naughty Babe Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - elizabeth Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - elizabeth 

A conversation gone wrong and my children driving me nuts while I'm trying to concentrate.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're a sweetheart - BlueSapphire Your lunch delivery - BlueSapphire Happy Holidays () - Naughty Babe Have a wonderful holiday season! - Jewel Merry Christmas CT !!!  Eat, drink and be merry! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas, big guy! - SpecialK Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Test..I think i bought myself an apple first!  LMAO - Beauty Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming Thanks for getting it working again :) - FireFly 
    cause I shouldn't drink the whole bottle :) - pvtdancer Happy Easter! - Jewel For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire 
    A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl 

the way the morning as started.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For being you, thanks.. - Jewel Happy Valentine's day! - Jewel I'm offering you one now.  : ) Forgive me. - princesspink Because you have such a wonderful one, yourself. - elizabeth Happy St Pat's Day, sweetie! - elizabeth 
    Yours is made of gold () - Naughty Babe For long, summer days in the hammock. - elizabeth So we can toast! - Jewel For being all the things I said earlier! - Jewel Thank you so much ..you have a heart of gold - JerseyGirl 
    I hope you're up and running in no time () - Jewel too far for a hug, share a glass instead? - pvtdancer Just because I want to give you one () - Jewel I poured you one ;) - Jewel Happy holidays! - Jewel 
    It's  what you are to me a Treasure :) - JerseyGirl Because it's sweet, just like you () - Jewel you always make mine skip a beat - JerseyGirl you deserve a medal every day - JerseyGirl because you have touch my heart so deeply - FNC2010 

That the battery on my new PNA needs to be charged daily ...

I think there's nothing I can do about it but charge it daily ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

What is PNA? Personal nookie Assistant? I could use one of those....lmao

10. Thanks Siren_Song thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For being you, thanks.. - Jewel Happy Valentine's day! - Jewel I'm offering you one now.  : ) Forgive me. - princesspink Because you have such a wonderful one, yourself. - elizabeth Happy St Pat's Day, sweetie! - elizabeth 
    Yours is made of gold () - Naughty Babe For long, summer days in the hammock. - elizabeth So we can toast! - Jewel For being all the things I said earlier! - Jewel Thank you so much ..you have a heart of gold - JerseyGirl 
    I hope you're up and running in no time () - Jewel too far for a hug, share a glass instead? - pvtdancer Just because I want to give you one () - Jewel I poured you one ;) - Jewel Happy holidays! - Jewel 
    It's  what you are to me a Treasure :) - JerseyGirl Because it's sweet, just like you () - Jewel you always make mine skip a beat - JerseyGirl you deserve a medal every day - JerseyGirl because you have touch my heart so deeply - FNC2010 

Personal Navigation Assistant ... something like this !

12. Thanks adnan322 thanked for this post
    Likes adnan322 liked this post