View Poll Results: On a scale of 1-10, how clean are you?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Complete and total neat freak

6 7.41%

5 6.17%

20 24.69%

12 14.81%

6 7.41%
  • 5 - Average. Not too sloppy, not too neat

26 32.10%

4 4.94%

1 1.23%

0 0%
  • 1 - Complete and utter slob

1 1.23%
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Slob or Neat Freak?

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    for a beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Because you're so sweet :) - Songbird So good seeing you sweetie! - Lacee For the lovely lady you are and the smiles you provide.  Merry Christmas. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl 
    was supposed to a gift not an apple  so Merry Christmas again :) - JerseyGirl Just because :) - Songbird Hope everything goes well with your mom. Hugs and prayers! - Lacee For the kind words - Causingtrouble You have the biggest heart I know..Love ya girl - JerseyGirl 
    I am always a text away...Love ya my sweet friend - JerseyGirl Something hot for your cold xxx - Songbird a drink to help your mouth stop hurting - Causingtrouble to enjoy for a snack - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas beautiful - JerseyGirl 

I am not able to do some of the things around the house and it drives me crazy because others don't do them like I want it done
    How can one help shivering with delight when one's hot fingers
    close around the stem of a live flower,
    cool from the shade and stiff with newborn vigor.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to wake you up - Causingtrouble Happy New Year () - Naughty Babe Because you are so super xxx - Songbird Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Because you've got your heart in the right place xxx - Songbird 
    To share a cuppa and talk - Songbird Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Something you like to be woken up with ... - Songbird So sorry....I pray for your child..... - alex1 Cause you are Superwoman x - Songbird 
    Thank you for coming to me and telling me () you are amazing and thanks for your friendship - JerseyGirl 

Total neat freak .. Except in my car ..
    The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be captive of the environment in which you first find yourself ~~~~ Mark Caine

I'm a Flirt
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I'm an 8. I think I may have OCD, so things need to be in their places and neat, as for cleaning, I do my everyday things and a big clean up once a week.

My Brother's Keeper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're thirsty ;) - Jewel Happy TGIF () - Naughty Babe Happy Valebtines Day - Naughty Babe it's 5pm somewhere. :) - SpoiledBrat International Firefighters Day - Naughty Babe 
    Cheers to Us! - Beauty Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Cheers to Us! - Beauty You know! - Beauty have a cookie as I take the win - JerseyGirl 
    You will have mine! - Beauty First round's on me. :) - SpoiledBrat Wanna share it with me? - Beauty Great memories in the park...A&F - Beauty Merry Christmas! - Beauty 

neat freak for the most part.

" I'm on the frontline, don't worry I'll be fine, the story is just beginning. I say goodbye to my weakness, so long to the regret, and now I see the world through diamond eyes" Shinedown

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Here's some to share with you - Causingtrouble To cheer you up. - Causingtrouble A dollar for your thoughts  ;) - Songbird Happy Holidays - JerseyGirl Thank you for being you () - Songbird 

Both.....I like to have an organized mess