Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Thread: What are you looking for in a relationship?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to wake you up - Causingtrouble Happy New Year () - Naughty Babe Because you are so super xxx - Songbird Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Because you've got your heart in the right place xxx - Songbird 
    To share a cuppa and talk - Songbird Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Something you like to be woken up with ... - Songbird So sorry....I pray for your child..... - alex1 Cause you are Superwoman x - Songbird 
    Thank you for coming to me and telling me () you are amazing and thanks for your friendship - JerseyGirl Be strong this Tuesday xxx - Songbird A box full of my best wishes for a healthy new year with lots of love !!! - Songbird Something we'll open one day together to celebrate your PhD - Songbird I'm hearting you too, friend of old x - Songbird 
    Celebrating your good news :) - Songbird I love it that yours is still beating ... xxx - Songbird 

My mind right now
    Some people come into your life for a lifetime, some come in for a season. You got to know which is which.. Tyler Perry

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Something shallow and thrilling

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Welcome back drink for you :) - Songbird To clink glasses with sexy Lyric~* should ya eva cross pathes here :) - Songbird to get the fun started - Causingtrouble A treat to start your week - Steadypace 

Yeah... What he said. ^^^

4. Likes AdventurousBore liked this post
    not feeling it anymore.. SpecialK's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Has bacon, just because your a cool guy. :) - Leilei Happy Birthday () - Naughty Babe They didn't have pain pills. () hope you feel better soon - Naughty Babe always a place in my heart... - JerseyGirl Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and feel better soon! - princesspink 
    Happy holidays K () - Naughty Babe MERRY CHRISTMAS SWEET FRIEND - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year too!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! - Jewel Merry Christmas to you, too, sweetie. - elizabeth 
    Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming enjoy :) - JerseyGirl No Message - Bambina My kinda guy - JerseyGirl Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble 
    Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas sweet man - JerseyGirl Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe Cause they donít have pineapples :lol: - Naughty Babe They didnít have any muffins :lol: - Naughty Babe 

free blowjobs..
    Life is a lot like a p****s - soft, relaxed and hanging free... then a woman makes it hard.