Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Who else is into motorcycles?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    To a wonderful post.  Congratulations! - princesspink Happy Birthday gorgeous - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday! - BlueSapphire back at ya sweetheart - nozzle jockey Because you're the treasure of your family xxx - Songbird 
    you know why - nozzle jockey You ARE truly loved, silly xxx - Songbird Wishing you the best for today, and all you are going to meet xxx - Songbird yours A&F - nozzle jockey you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey 
    Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

I have a lot of friends who headed to Laconia. NH bike week last weekend! They all came home! Yay! Some of them with a new tattoo and others with stories that were crazy! But they all came home safe!

~ The Perfect Storm ~ Naughty Babe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy Valentine's Day to you too :) - FireFly Hoping your day was filled with love. :) - SpoiledBrat Because you've always been someone I could depend on...and you understand me. - Firecat Because that's what you are ... you've got a treasure in (and on) your chest ;-) - Songbird Sis, you know you're like family to me - Firecat 
    Because I can't do it for real but it it is sent with the same regards - Stickin Itin I think you're the only one who'll see the humor in this ;) - BlueSapphire For you and the kids - BlueSapphire Have a very Merry Christmas !!! - princesspink I loves ya! - Beauty 
    Happy Birthday! - Antics1313 No Message - JerseyGirl Love the sarcastic ways - JerseyGirl Wishing you a wonderful Christmas! - princesspink Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 
    Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Just for the fun of it ! - Unfazed Lets get a drink!  You make me smile! - Beauty I am glad we are friends..You are straight up forward! - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday Babe! :) - Beauty 
    Autism - Naughty babe Autism - Naughty babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Naughty Babe World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Naughty Babe 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Naughty Babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe 

I don't care for them. Two friends died in their 20's when riding them and another is living his life in a wheelchair.
    ~ Yield to temptation, it may

not pass your way again ~

Florida, North Carolina, and sometimes New Hampshire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

My motorcycle turned 37 years old this year.

It doesn't look the same as when I bought it, the newness has long faded from the chrome and paint....and gone are the days it turned heads because it was in the 'cool bike' category.

Gone also, are the knowing mechanics that had the experience to repair it when it needed repairing...all that, I have been forced to learn to do myself..

...but even today....I still have that feeling of excitement and apprehension when I mount my ancient iron horse. I know with each crank of the old motor, that this trip may be my last, and I also know I will soon feel the euphoria I have when I begin accelerating into a deeply leaned curve...=)

Ask any biker which he'd prefer, to die on his bike, or perish in a slippery fall stepping out of the shower, and they will all tell you the same answer...

...and yes, I am an organ donor...being people drive automobiles who have little to no talent doing such, it's a prudent thing to be...*nods*

Today, I think I'll ride South and see what's down there...=)

Just having fun
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For fixing your age :lol: - Naughty Babe all goodies for you..Enjoy - JerseyGirl Happy Easter! - Jewel Happy Easter - JerseyGirl Just because - BlueSapphire 
    you are very special to me - JerseyGirl Something for you to lick lol - BlueSapphire For our night out dancing - JerseyGirl good luck charm!! - JerseyGirl You must be hungry - BlueSapphire 

I am! and im going to get on mine and ride to the love of my life.....

5. Likes jjcarter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    To a wonderful post.  Congratulations! - princesspink Happy Birthday gorgeous - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday! - BlueSapphire back at ya sweetheart - nozzle jockey Because you're the treasure of your family xxx - Songbird 
    you know why - nozzle jockey You ARE truly loved, silly xxx - Songbird Wishing you the best for today, and all you are going to meet xxx - Songbird yours A&F - nozzle jockey you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey 
    Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

I'm not into them, but I respect them and their riders!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

Quote Originally Posted by Beauty View Post
    I'm not into them, but I respect them and their riders!
    You do?.....then from now on, you can call me "Sir"...*manly biker giggle*

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by SirGary View Post
    You do?.....then from now on, you can call me "Sir"...*manly biker giggle*
    You're a goofy man! By respect I mean I am overly aware of you on the roads...I drive with great caution anyway, but I am aware when a motorcyclist is near me!

Giggling!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Its nice you're aware of me...but you still have to call me Sir when you see me on the road...*pats the top of your head*

...and it isn't that nice people like you see me when I am out riding, it's that I see YOU....but if you don't tailgate, that's a real help...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by SirGary View Post
    Its nice you're aware of me...but you still have to call me Sir when you see me on the road...*pats the top of your head*

...and it isn't that nice people like you see me when I am out riding, it's that I see YOU....but if you don't tailgate, that's a real help...

If you see me? Well then that's on you my friend! I don't typically tailgate unless you're driving like an ass with a cellphone in one hand trying to drink coffee!
    Some moron came head on swerving into my lane on a backroad road yesterday with my boys in the car which exacerbates the situation way more for me and I could plainly see he was holding a phone and drinking coffee as we passed each other after he corrected his action and didn't kill us! I was so shocked I couldn't even muster a f*ck you! Windows were down too...it would have been perfect! He didn't even look our way! Ugh

Anyway we were talking about motorcycles...yeah just get your eyes checked and don't hit me *laughs* Sir!

☆☆I'm just hanging out☆☆ jjcarter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 

Quote Originally Posted by ultimate View Post
    I am! and im going to get on mine and ride to the love of my life.....
    So when did you say you coming?