5 4.24%
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Your Virginity

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Uh, no.
    I had to go through my slutty years before him.
    THAT'S how I knew that HE knew what he was doing tho!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    To a wonderful post.  Congratulations! - princesspink Happy Birthday gorgeous - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday! - BlueSapphire back at ya sweetheart - nozzle jockey Because you're the treasure of your family xxx - Songbird 
    you know why - nozzle jockey You ARE truly loved, silly xxx - Songbird Wishing you the best for today, and all you are going to meet xxx - Songbird yours A&F - nozzle jockey you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey 
    Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink 

I did not...My virginity was taken from me in a cruel, violent way! I was pretty damn young and na´ve! But when I was with someone for the first time who was gentle and kind it was great and he gave me my first orgasm! With all the bad that could have surrounded my sexuality because of its awful beginnings, he made it good and safe! I owe that guy a lot...I think I'll go find and stalk him on FB!