Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your hobby?

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by Secrets View Post
    reading, poetry, gardening, crochet, sewing, crafty stuff, photography, woodworking, remodeling.. tried to learn how to knit, but never could teach myself..
    I learned how to knit.. I just never could get anything done.. lol.. you are an all around artsy type..

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just because... :) - FireFly Something to drink tonight - Causingtrouble Because I treasure you and your friendship. xoxo - elizabeth Hope you've enjoyed your birthday, sweetie. Too bad I couldn't help you celebrate it. ;) - elizabeth maybe this will do the trick.. hope you feel better soon, - pvtdancer 
    Just for being who you are () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy Birthday () - Naughty Babe 

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Singeon View Post
    My hobby is life..you limit yourself, SF!....
    Did you include the electric trains on that limitation.
    I need to think about that post.....

Flirtilicious
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

my hobby is taking care of Ty at the moment...just to watch his eyes light up when he learns something new!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by Boston_Babe View Post
    my hobby is taking care of Ty at the moment...just to watch his eyes light up when he learns something new!!!!!
    a truly special hobby indeed..

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by Ipurr4u View Post

ohhh I have heard of computer painting.. someone I knew a long time ago used to do that.. I don't remember who though... in photography and your drawings/paintings.. do you do still life, landscapes, people?
    In drawings, paintings and computer I do mainly portrait, people, figures, faces and birds. People interest me, faces facinate me. Birds are just so graceful. I also like drawing & painting fairies, elves etc..

In photography, I capture landscapes, sunsets, sunrises, birds, anything in nature basically.

I'm not BAD, I'm just drawn that way

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Dancing was my hobby, I love to dance, but haven't done it in long time, just sometimes when I work out....
    I really miss it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just because... :) - FireFly Something to drink tonight - Causingtrouble Because I treasure you and your friendship. xoxo - elizabeth Hope you've enjoyed your birthday, sweetie. Too bad I couldn't help you celebrate it. ;) - elizabeth maybe this will do the trick.. hope you feel better soon, - pvtdancer 
    Just for being who you are () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy Birthday () - Naughty Babe 

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by SexySophia View Post
    In drawings, paintings and computer I do mainly portrait, people, figures, faces and birds. People interest me, faces facinate me. Birds are just so graceful. I also like drawing & painting fairies, elves etc..

In photography, I capture landscapes, sunsets, sunrises, birds, anything in nature basically.
    You said "anything in nature basically"? Does that include men and women naked and making love? After all nature is taking its course in the rawest of terms......

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by Bella View Post
    Dancing was my hobby, I love to dance, but haven't done it in long time, just sometimes when I work out....
    I really miss it!
    Oooooohhhhh I MISS my dance classes... they started last night and I can't attend... I used to do jazz and hip hop dance.. I have been wanting to do belly dance and I want to learn salsa and many other forms of dance as well..

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by SexySophia View Post

I have a serious fondness for sunsets, oceans, and mountains in photography.. sceneries really do me in...

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by Ipurr4u View Post

Oooooohhhhh I MISS my dance classes... they started last night and I can't attend... I used to do jazz and hip hop dance.. I have been wanting to do belly dance and I want to learn salsa and many other forms of dance as well..
    I've always wanted to learn to dance professionally. It has been a dream of mine since I was little, but it's just that... a dream...
    Now, about salsa, you got the teacher right here! Free Dancing Smileys