Page 947 of 947 FirstFirst ... 447847897937945946947
Results 9,461 to 9,467 of 9467

Thread: If you woke with the person above you....VOL2

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to wake you up - Causingtrouble Happy New Year () - Naughty Babe Because you are so super xxx - Songbird Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Because you've got your heart in the right place xxx - Songbird 
    To share a cuppa and talk - Songbird Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Something you like to be woken up with ... - Songbird So sorry....I pray for your child..... - alex1 Cause you are Superwoman x - Songbird 
    Thank you for coming to me and telling me () you are amazing and thanks for your friendship - JerseyGirl Be strong this Tuesday xxx - Songbird A box full of my best wishes for a healthy new year with lots of love !!! - Songbird Something we'll open one day together to celebrate your PhD - Songbird I'm hearting you too, friend of old x - Songbird 
    Celebrating your good news :) - Songbird I love it that yours is still beating ... xxx - Songbird Enjoy its sweetness ... - Songbird 

coffee and the pool
    What if all you have is STRONG when used up all your weak ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    just because - Causingtrouble Happy Mother's Day - JerseyGirl Hope all is well - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas Happy New year...Sorry I messed up first one :) - JerseyGirl 
    just to get the relaxation started.... - Sloop I guess I'll share even though you won't - Causingtrouble To wake you up this morning - Causingtrouble giving you some popcorn even though your mean to me - Causingtrouble To get your morning started - Causingtrouble 
    Love ya sunshine - JerseyGirl Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Here is a little Folgers in your cup. Have a great day sister! - flashandbang Merry Christmas my sweet girl - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas sister - flashandbang 
    You alwasy have mine. You been a great friend for years. Love ya - JerseyGirl you are always in mine... - JazzGrl I thought a new one would be in order after almost 3 years :) - Songbird Your always wanting some - Causingtrouble Welcome back xxx - Songbird 

Coffee and girls day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Thanks KayOss thanked for this post
    Email or skype..
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I thought since you gave it up this kind of coffee I could still get you. Hope you having a great day! - flashandbang Thanks for the banter..You are fun - JerseyGirl Sharing my wine - Lacee Something for you to lick ;) - JerseyGirl Enjoy your weekend - JerseyGirl 
    A hot addictive beverage for a hot addictive man. - Ava Thanks, Captain. I needed a pick me up. Here's one for you. - Ava 

That was.. wow
    ~SP

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to wake you up - Causingtrouble Happy New Year () - Naughty Babe Because you are so super xxx - Songbird Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Because you've got your heart in the right place xxx - Songbird 
    To share a cuppa and talk - Songbird Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Something you like to be woken up with ... - Songbird So sorry....I pray for your child..... - alex1 Cause you are Superwoman x - Songbird 
    Thank you for coming to me and telling me () you are amazing and thanks for your friendship - JerseyGirl Be strong this Tuesday xxx - Songbird A box full of my best wishes for a healthy new year with lots of love !!! - Songbird Something we'll open one day together to celebrate your PhD - Songbird I'm hearting you too, friend of old x - Songbird 
    Celebrating your good news :) - Songbird I love it that yours is still beating ... xxx - Songbird Enjoy its sweetness ... - Songbird 

mmmmm...lets do that again

6. Likes Steadypace liked this post
    Email or skype..
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I thought since you gave it up this kind of coffee I could still get you. Hope you having a great day! - flashandbang Thanks for the banter..You are fun - JerseyGirl Sharing my wine - Lacee Something for you to lick ;) - JerseyGirl Enjoy your weekend - JerseyGirl 
    A hot addictive beverage for a hot addictive man. - Ava Thanks, Captain. I needed a pick me up. Here's one for you. - Ava 

Yes! You are amazing..
    ~SP

8. Thanks KayOss thanked for this post
    Likes KayOss liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Lets do it again

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Yours is made of gold () - Naughty Babe For long, summer days in the hammock. - elizabeth So we can toast! - Jewel For being all the things I said earlier! - Jewel Thank you so much ..you have a heart of gold - JerseyGirl 
    I hope you're up and running in no time () - Jewel too far for a hug, share a glass instead? - pvtdancer Just because I want to give you one () - Jewel I poured you one ;) - Jewel Happy holidays! - Jewel 
    It's  what you are to me a Treasure :) - JerseyGirl Because it's sweet, just like you () - Jewel you always make mine skip a beat - JerseyGirl you deserve a medal every day - JerseyGirl because you have touch my heart so deeply - FNC2010 
    Happy Holidays Handsome - JerseyGirl always in mine my friend - JerseyGirl Thought you could you use a glass of wine after a long day! - flashandbang I figure I should bring you a cup in bed. - flashandbang Thank you for being so amazing! - flashandbang 

Smell her skin ...