Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gunna be a bikie again

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

ok promised u a pic of the bike wen i pikked it up.... here it is...

Enjoy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

SWEEEEETTTTT !!!

Have toolbox will travel ...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're a sweetheart - BlueSapphire Your lunch delivery - BlueSapphire Happy Holidays () - Naughty Babe Have a wonderful holiday season! - Jewel Merry Christmas CT !!!  Eat, drink and be merry! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas, big guy! - SpecialK Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Test..I think i bought myself an apple first!  LMAO - Beauty Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming Thanks for getting it working again :) - FireFly 
    cause I shouldn't drink the whole bottle :) - pvtdancer Happy Easter! - Jewel For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire 
    A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl 

pic of Tiger before he goes riding.

Enjoy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

OK .. that's an unwanted visual image ..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're a sweetheart - BlueSapphire Your lunch delivery - BlueSapphire Happy Holidays () - Naughty Babe Have a wonderful holiday season! - Jewel Merry Christmas CT !!!  Eat, drink and be merry! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas, big guy! - SpecialK Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Test..I think i bought myself an apple first!  LMAO - Beauty Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming Thanks for getting it working again :) - FireFly 
    cause I shouldn't drink the whole bottle :) - pvtdancer Happy Easter! - Jewel For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire 
    A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl 

he sent the one of you, him and compass too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Can't wait to see the finished product.

Florida, North Carolina, and sometimes New Hampshire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

...I had my fun on rocket bikes in my youth and other than a few patches of road burns, I survived dispite my rotten luck...

...these days, I perfer something with plexiglass and a radio...and if it comes with a cigarette lighter and someplace to rest a beer can, so much the better...LOL...

...still, I appreciate a bike for the machine that it is...

I think an update is in order...given some used parts on eBay, you should have this thing up and roadworthy by now...=

Florida, North Carolina, and sometimes New Hampshire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

Cool

btw....nice trailer....where'd you get it?...

Flirt in Training
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Default Cool Bike

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger50 View Post
    hey guys.. for many years i rode a bike to work and back.. then had 2 old vintage 1956 matchless bikes that i rebuilt... sadly sold those about 5 years ago.... so have been bikeless..... in the last few years, still thow a leg over my sons machine.. go for a ride...
    now... this weekend , goin to see my daughter for her birthday.... and pick up a bike her boyfriend has given me.. yeh have to rebuild the front.... he crashed it.. started to repair it... but it nearly killed him and he just stopped.. went and bought another one.... and it has just sat at his place for the last 4 years.... yeh ok, a project for me.... yup i will rebuild and get it goin agin.....
    here is what it looks like as new....

Nice bike... I wish i could have this kind of bike someday.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thank you - Causingtrouble Good to see you posting some again. - Causingtrouble for helping out. - Causingtrouble Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy New Years - Causingtrouble 
    to slow ya down some in the arcade - Causingtrouble 

Good for you Tiger! Keep the pics coming.