Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 70

Thread: Do girls prefer nice guys??

  1. #1
    Flirt in Training
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    1,906.00
    Bank
    0.00
    Total Points
    1,906.00
    Donate

    Default Do girls prefer nice guys??

    Seems like all the pretiest girls I see are with the most arrogant guys. Why is that?

  2. #2
    Flirt in Training sheila10123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    on Fantasy Island
    Age
    48
    Posts
    11,765
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    2,229.00
    Bank
    0.00
    Total Points
    2,229.00
    Donate

    Default

    Some women just prefer a guy with a "bad boy" image. Not all women are like that, of course us homely looking ones don't get much of a choice

  3. #3
    ~nutjob~ learman3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hamilton, MA
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,327
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    63,382.93
    Bank
    0.00
    Total Points
    63,382.93
    Donate

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetbliss View Post
    Some women just prefer a guy with a "bad boy" image. Not all women are like that, of course us homely looking ones don't get much of a choice
    pffffffffft. You are hardly homely. You my dear are extremely beautiful.
    Luscious Exciting Adonis Readily Made for Arousing Necking

  4. #4
    MrSmithTheSlut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    47
    Posts
    967
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    881.00
    Bank
    0.00
    Total Points
    881.00
    Donate

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mountain_biker01 View Post
    Seems like all the pretiest girls I see are with the most arrogant guys. Why is that?
    maybe the see it as confidence and not arrogance

  5. #5
    Bella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    44
    Posts
    14,885
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    6,538.00
    Bank
    0.00
    Total Points
    6,538.00
    Donate

    Default

    We do love nice guys! Believe me!
    Sometimes a bad boy is a little turn on how confident you are, how open and attentive a man is in the bedroom, can he take charge at times and not at others. We like confidence!

    Maybe the problem is that guys are attracted to the wrong women...

  6. #6
    1sxybtch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    in your dreams
    Age
    50
    Posts
    30,300
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    71,728.00
    Bank
    0.00
    Total Points
    71,728.00
    Donate

    Default

    well, i would never presume to speak for all women, but i certainly like nice guys. of course, that's only one of many characteristics that attract me. I also like guys who are very confident, who have a sense of fun and adventure, who are willing to push the envelope a bit, who have a sense of humor and can make me laugh, who aren't afraid to laugh at themselves, who are smart and articulate, who are romantic, whose priorities are in line with mine, who work hard and play hard, etc...

    i think sometimes being nice, when it is the only characteristic discussed, can sometimes be seen as synonymous with boring. i expect that nice is a given with any man i'd choose to be with... and from there, i also look for other characteristics that make someone interesting to me.

  7. #7
    ----------
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    48
    Posts
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    0.00
    Bank
    0.00
    Total Points
    0
    Donate

    Default

    I agree with sxy!

  8. #8
    Cherokee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    somewhere
    Age
    55
    Posts
    48,351
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    84,761.69
    Bank
    0.00
    Total Points
    84,761.69
    Donate

    Default

    Women date "bad boys" and normally marry the nice ones....unless they want the bad boys money or power he has....

  9. #9
    Flirtilicious Redd4u6969's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Minnesota
    Age
    52
    Posts
    3,560
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    406.00
    Bank
    0.00
    Total Points
    406.00
    Donate

    Default

    I like nice guys that have a little bad boy in them from time to time.

  10. #10
    Life is short...enjoy jaybee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    keystone state
    Age
    59
    Posts
    6,570
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    2,414.00
    Bank
    0.00
    Total Points
    2,414.00
    Donate

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1sxybtch View Post
    well, i would never presume to speak for all women, but i certainly like nice guys. of course, that's only one of many characteristics that attract me. I also like guys who are very confident, who have a sense of fun and adventure, who are willing to push the envelope a bit, who have a sense of humor and can make me laugh, who aren't afraid to laugh at themselves, who are smart and articulate, who are romantic, whose priorities are in line with mine, who work hard and play hard, etc...

    i think sometimes being nice, when it is the only characteristic discussed, can sometimes be seen as synonymous with boring. i expect that nice is a given with any man i'd choose to be with... and from there, i also look for other characteristics that make someone interesting to me.
    Do you have some kind of application I can fill out?..

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •