Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Do girls prefer nice guys??

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird 
    Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink Cheers! - Naughty Babe You shake, I'll milk! - RudeboyUK No Message - Causingtrouble Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble 
    Feel better () - Naughty Babe Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Because .....yes just because - alex1 you have mine - JerseyGirl 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

Quote Originally Posted by Cleorge_Gooney View Post
    Women seem to settle with a nice guy but can let loose with a bad guy but a good guy is in my opinion what most women actually want.

A nice guy will feel comfortable with the woman on the left and will find the woman on the right attractive but way too intimidating. He makes love instead of f**king.

A bad boy will immediately be attracted the woman on the right but he will see the woman on the left as a challenge. He will believe he can coax out her inner s1ut and free her from her inhibitions. He's fun and can be a wild ride but drama comes as part of the package.

A good guy will let her be both women. He will concentrate on improving her self esteem so that it is HER choice to express her inner desires openly to him without feeling pressured to do so. He knows that she WANTS to express both sides WITH HIM.

Good guys get the best of both worlds because they put in the effort and put the woman's feelings at the forefront. She will step forward with confidence and gladly let him guide her into a thrilling and exciting new world.

Very Nice!

2. Likes Lo-Pan, Cleorge_Gooney liked this post
    Florida, North Carolina, and sometimes New Hampshire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

...personally, I prefer a woman over a girl...but any port in a storm...=)

4. Likes Lo-Pan, bohunkbeast1 liked this post
    Reassuringly expensive Cleorge_Gooney's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Have one on me - Naughty babe Merry Xmas xxx - Naughty babe Since ya didn't see the one in the photo, thought I send ya one. lol - elizabeth To ring in the new year () - Naughty Babe Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe 
    A pathetic attempt to cool your AV down ;) - BlueSapphire To my fellow cheating Banker! - Beauty 

Quote Originally Posted by Beauty View Post

Very Nice!
    I had to curtail my post a little bit because my Wife was due to arrive home at any moment. Does that make me a Bad boy I wonder?
    The full package

6. Likes Beauty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird 
    Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink Cheers! - Naughty Babe You shake, I'll milk! - RudeboyUK No Message - Causingtrouble Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble 
    Feel better () - Naughty Babe Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Because .....yes just because - alex1 you have mine - JerseyGirl 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

I had to curtail my post a little bit because my Wife was due to arrive home at any moment. Does that make me a Bad boy I wonder?
    Nope...I think that makes you a good guy! Good guys are the best of both bad and nice guys!

8. Likes Lo-Pan, Cleorge_Gooney liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For all of the thanks you have given me..junk food is better than a kick me... - princesspink Cheers!!! Happy weekend - Naughty Babe I made homemade for ya :) - JerseyGirl More fun than flowers!  I hope youre ok! - Beauty Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe 
    Happy bday () - Naughty Babe 

Also shows wisdom. Lol

The pacific coast known as The Great North West
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I wanna taste you baby :) - babyblue123 thanks for the fun - Siren Welcome Back! - SpoiledBrat Good Luck on your studies from the Irish Gal! - Beauty Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl 

When I was younger I asked a lady friend why do women chase and get involved with bad boy and not me. Here responds was well there are the bad boys they are lots of fun and most women love the fun they provide the carefree altitude it's not serious.
    But you on the other hand are the type a woman looks for when they are ready to settle down and have a family with. My responds was well hurry up I am only young once!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Here's some to share with you - Causingtrouble To cheer you up. - Causingtrouble A dollar for your thoughts  ;) - Songbird 

depends on how good they are at tying ropes
    I have sharp edges, missing parts, a wandering soul and a dirty mind that does not stop..........the weak need not apply

12. Likes Pigheaded, FNC2010 liked this post
    blog in my contact info SpecialK's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Everyone loves cake. - Divinity For my BFF and one super guy! *hugs* - PrincessCharming Has bacon, just because your a cool guy. :) - Leilei Happy Birthday () - Naughty Babe They didn't have pain pills. () hope you feel better soon - Naughty Babe 
    always a place in my heart... - JerseyGirl Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and feel better soon! - princesspink Happy holidays K () - Naughty Babe MERRY CHRISTMAS SWEET FRIEND - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year too!! - Antics1313 
    Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! - Jewel Merry Christmas to you, too, sweetie. - elizabeth Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming enjoy :) - JerseyGirl No Message - Bambina 
    My kinda guy - JerseyGirl Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble 

only if they fit into their idealistic category of good looks..
    Life is a lot like a p****s - soft, relaxed and hanging free... then a woman makes it hard.

99% Angel, But Oh that 1% Co-co's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Here is one to drink - Causingtrouble To keep you awake - Causingtrouble something to keep the doctor away - Causingtrouble to enjoy for a snack - Causingtrouble Just for you baby..... - Love the ass 
    Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble 

"Nice" is such a bleh word and men are so much more ... bad, good, intelligent, kind, caring, funny, impatient and yes, I prefer those men!

The Land of 10,000 Lakes, plus a few more
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    To help you get through the laundry - Causingtrouble to snack on - Causingtrouble Here's to drinks on the wharf at the Fletchers ! - Songbird 

With regard to all women, I can't answer "do girls prefer nice guys" ... I have no clue what the consensus might be.

I am attracted to honest guys. As you might guess, looks and first impressions won't confirm this trait in a guy. So, I will take the chance & get to know a guy to see if he's an honest man without an agenda. Whether they're "nice" or "bad", if they aren't honest, I'm outta there.

In general, I do prefer the nice guys who are humorous, considerate, and who can be sexy in a confident way (which REALLY keeps my attention!)