Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: a rhyme in time...

Custom Igloo Builder princesspink's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Next Friday....take me for a ride and we'll celebrate...what...do we need a reason - alex1 Thanks for your funny post love reading them - JerseyGirl No, we don't need to have something special to celebrate......just....L'chaim'..... - alex1 while you enjoy the fire - JerseyGirl We don't need no stinkin lettuce! - Beauty 
    For touching up your makeup after a smacker lol - Sloop a wee christmas gift for you lol - Sloop Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe 
    Happy New Year Sweet Friend! - Beauty to help your gut - Causingtrouble Cuz weneed a few of these and you made me smile! - Beauty Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Happy Holidays - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Christmas - Antics1313 I like you zee...... - alex1 Happy Valentines day - Antics1313 Don't eat it all at once! - RudeboyUK Cheers..smiles and happiness always - Steadypace 

My rhyming brain isn't working to great,
    My thoughts are jumbled, alex, not first rate
    I think I might need something sweet
    A piece of chocolate would be a treat.
    Stop right there. I have your nose. If you ever want to see it again follow my instructions
    exactly. And no cops.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For all that you do for your wife () - Naughty Babe No cooking tonight.  Let's split a pizza. - princesspink Thank you  for your friendship - JerseyGirl It's a share coffee with a friend kinda mornin! - PrincessCharming Happy bday handsome () - Naughty Babe 
    Merry Christmas buddy! - princesspink Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Happy holiday season! - Jewel to spring! - Jewel It isn't what we say or do that defines us, but what we do. - princesspink 
    I think you need one or five..... - princesspink lets celebrate life - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas buddy! - princesspink Two a day, just as you requested! <3 - Beauty buying this time around - Causingtrouble 
    Just because () - Naughty Babe Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas handsome - JerseyGirl Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year! - Beauty 

Quote Originally Posted by princesspink View Post
    My rhyming brain isn't working to great,
    My thoughts are jumbled, alex, not first rate
    I think I might need something sweet
    A piece of chocolate would be a treat.
    Now fair Princess no need to fret and worry
    You take you time to rhyme ..I'm no hurry
    But while you think and compose your theme
    Let me show you I'm more that a dancing machine

Now what is it you think I offer,,,hmmm
    THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR CONFIDENCE

Custom Igloo Builder princesspink's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Next Friday....take me for a ride and we'll celebrate...what...do we need a reason - alex1 Thanks for your funny post love reading them - JerseyGirl No, we don't need to have something special to celebrate......just....L'chaim'..... - alex1 while you enjoy the fire - JerseyGirl We don't need no stinkin lettuce! - Beauty 
    For touching up your makeup after a smacker lol - Sloop a wee christmas gift for you lol - Sloop Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe 
    Happy New Year Sweet Friend! - Beauty to help your gut - Causingtrouble Cuz weneed a few of these and you made me smile! - Beauty Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Happy Holidays - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Christmas - Antics1313 I like you zee...... - alex1 Happy Valentines day - Antics1313 Don't eat it all at once! - RudeboyUK Cheers..smiles and happiness always - Steadypace 

alex, I bet I could dance you under a table,
    Make your thoughts come undone where you wouldn't be stable,
    But that is just a thought, running through my head,
    Now I need a nap, where did I put my bed.
    Stop right there. I have your nose. If you ever want to see it again follow my instructions
    exactly. And no cops.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For all that you do for your wife () - Naughty Babe No cooking tonight.  Let's split a pizza. - princesspink Thank you  for your friendship - JerseyGirl It's a share coffee with a friend kinda mornin! - PrincessCharming Happy bday handsome () - Naughty Babe 
    Merry Christmas buddy! - princesspink Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Happy holiday season! - Jewel to spring! - Jewel It isn't what we say or do that defines us, but what we do. - princesspink 
    I think you need one or five..... - princesspink lets celebrate life - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas buddy! - princesspink Two a day, just as you requested! <3 - Beauty buying this time around - Causingtrouble 
    Just because () - Naughty Babe Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas handsome - JerseyGirl Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year! - Beauty 

Quote Originally Posted by princesspink View Post
    alex, I bet I could dance you under a table,
    Make your thoughts come undone where you wouldn't be stable,
    But that is just a thought, running through my head,
    Now I need a nap, where did I put my bed.
    There you go getting the blotter effect enabled
    You soak everything up... get it backwards alright
    It is drinking you get me under the table
    It is talk about your bed that I become up tight
    Last edited by alex1; 06-22-2012 at 03:30 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    enjoy your weekend. - pvtdancer To brighten your day - Naughty Babe I think you and Beauty are...well interesting....glad to have you as a friend..... - alex1 

Alex1 is pretty neat
    All the ladies know he's sweet
    Sexy, brave, and very smart,
    They want to ravish every part.
    Last edited by Siren_Song; 07-18-2012 at 05:32 AM.
    Siren Song... well-behaved women rarely make history...

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by Siren_Song View Post
    Alex1 is pretty neat
    All the ladies know he's sweet
    Sexy, brave, and very smart,
    They want to ravish every part.
    One thing we just established with Siren
    She is intelligent, observant without sin
    For her to say such nice to me
    I need to say sexy, smart and serene she be

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    enjoy your weekend. - pvtdancer To brighten your day - Naughty Babe I think you and Beauty are...well interesting....glad to have you as a friend..... - alex1 

Aw shucks...
    You're better than mega-bucks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by Siren_Song View Post
    Aw shucks...
    You're better than mega-bucks.
    What is that we have here
    A little of this your my dear
    A goose who does the gander
    In such a way to make seem grander

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Candy is dandy
    But liquor is quicker
    And a gander who gooses
    Drinks other sweet juices.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Candy is dandy
    But liquor is quicker
    And a gander who gooses
    Drinks other sweet juices.

Oh me oy my I say to her
    Never take my liquor anywhere
    For if I there is a sweeter juice
    It sure must be where I'll put the goose