Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Winter Olympics

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're a sweetheart - BlueSapphire Your lunch delivery - BlueSapphire Happy Holidays () - Naughty Babe Have a wonderful holiday season! - Jewel Merry Christmas CT !!!  Eat, drink and be merry! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas, big guy! - SpecialK Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Test..I think i bought myself an apple first!  LMAO - Beauty Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming Thanks for getting it working again :) - FireFly 
    cause I shouldn't drink the whole bottle :) - pvtdancer Happy Easter! - Jewel For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire 
    A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl 

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagirl View Post
    I'm very patriotic but I don't enjoy watching people in leotards skate...lol
    bet if it was Kasey you would............

----------
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Of course because that's something that I enjoy. Don't get me wrong, I'm very proud of the amazing people who make it to the olympics. They work very hard to get to where they are... it's just not something that I enjoy watching... be the olympics or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Causingtrouble View Post
    bet if it was Kasey you would............

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I am watching the mens hockey game right now. It would be great to see the US and Canada play for gold.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're a sweetheart - BlueSapphire Your lunch delivery - BlueSapphire Happy Holidays () - Naughty Babe Have a wonderful holiday season! - Jewel Merry Christmas CT !!!  Eat, drink and be merry! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas, big guy! - SpecialK Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Test..I think i bought myself an apple first!  LMAO - Beauty Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming Thanks for getting it working again :) - FireFly 
    cause I shouldn't drink the whole bottle :) - pvtdancer Happy Easter! - Jewel For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire 
    A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl 

I prefer the winter olympics over the summer olympics

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I love the figure skating but I only get to see catch up segments and never enough of them and always on late at night.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I feel bad for the guy who lost because his coach messed up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by curiousone View Post
    I am watching the mens hockey game right now. It would be great to see the US and Canada play for gold.
    Looks like you may get your wish..I think with the upset of Sweden the Canadians have an easier game tomorrow...who knew

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by Causingtrouble View Post
    I feel bad for the guy who lost because his coach messed up.
    yeh, that sucked.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I wondered about that yeah I'd be furious at the coach but its still ultimately the Athlete's issue

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I felt so bad for the Canadian skater having her mom die so sudden.....and give her much credit for performing at all.....
    and I am so tired of the Vonn/Mancuso crap.....
    The US team as a whole did great!!!!....