Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast

Thread: What's going on in your neck of the woods?

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    for a beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Because you're so sweet :) - Songbird So good seeing you sweetie! - Lacee For the lovely lady you are and the smiles you provide.  Merry Christmas. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl 
    was supposed to a gift not an apple  so Merry Christmas again :) - JerseyGirl Just because :) - Songbird Hope everything goes well with your mom. Hugs and prayers! - Lacee For the kind words - Causingtrouble You have the biggest heart I know..Love ya girl - JerseyGirl 
    I am always a text away...Love ya my sweet friend - JerseyGirl Something hot for your cold xxx - Songbird a drink to help your mouth stop hurting - Causingtrouble to enjoy for a snack - Causingtrouble 

cold but sunny
    How can one help shivering with delight when one's hot fingers
    close around the stem of a live flower,
    cool from the shade and stiff with newborn vigor.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    sharing my cake. - Causingtrouble Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble its a hurricane...I figure it would be a good ice breaker ;) - Firecat just cuz you're worth it darlin'.... - Firecat Relax, baby x - Songbird 
    For a love...... - alex1 Because you need a 2nd bottle today xxx - Songbird For breakfast xxx - Songbird Hope something good jumps out of the box!!  Merry Christmas! - princesspink Hope all is well for you. - Causingtrouble 
    It looks like an Apple, but in fact is a Mango :) - NotSure Because I couldnt find Truffle Butter! :D - CoolHeat to get you drunk and naked......lol - Causingtrouble thank you for your kind words - JerseyGirl Just because I didn't know it was there ! - Unfazed 
    Merry Christmas and Happy New year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 I so love your post...You rock girl - JerseyGirl Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble 

News of the Neighbourhood: The retention pond behind the hotel is not zoned for recreation....

...apparently!
    In the book of life you can't move ahead unless you turn the page - sometimes that ends a chapter of your life

3. Likes Lo-Pan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to say hello - Causingtrouble To help wake you up in the morning. - Causingtrouble Good to see you back, now post. - Causingtrouble To get your morning started - Causingtrouble Because you are a sweet friend! - Lacee 
    Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble 

Just a slow Sunday afternoon

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    for a beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Because you're so sweet :) - Songbird So good seeing you sweetie! - Lacee For the lovely lady you are and the smiles you provide.  Merry Christmas. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl 
    was supposed to a gift not an apple  so Merry Christmas again :) - JerseyGirl Just because :) - Songbird Hope everything goes well with your mom. Hugs and prayers! - Lacee For the kind words - Causingtrouble You have the biggest heart I know..Love ya girl - JerseyGirl 
    I am always a text away...Love ya my sweet friend - JerseyGirl Something hot for your cold xxx - Songbird a drink to help your mouth stop hurting - Causingtrouble to enjoy for a snack - Causingtrouble 

rain rain rain and more rain
    How can one help shivering with delight when one's hot fingers
    close around the stem of a live flower,
    cool from the shade and stiff with newborn vigor.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Welcome and have fun :-) ! - Songbird Cheers to you! - NotSure You are a wonderful friend..Thank you baby girl - JerseyGirl just because - Causingtrouble Happy Mother's Day - JerseyGirl 
    Hope all is well - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas Happy New year...Sorry I messed up first one :) - JerseyGirl just to get the relaxation started.... - Sloop I guess I'll share even though you won't - Causingtrouble 
    To wake you up this morning - Causingtrouble giving you some popcorn even though your mean to me - Causingtrouble To get your morning started - Causingtrouble Love ya sunshine - JerseyGirl Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble 

Thunderstorms

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket FireFly's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Merry Christmas! - Divinity sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Sorry to read your heartbroken ($ - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas - Naughty Babe Just for you. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe Just cuz - Firecat Happy Mother's Day!!! - sexylily Happy birthday - Naughty Babe 
    For you on your birthday - Firecat Hope you had a wonderful birthday. - SpoiledBrat Relax ... just do it ... x - Songbird I remember when you quit. Congrats on your 5year milestone () - Naughty Babe Thanks for your help FF, you're a lil treasure ;) - junkmail 
    Happy birthday () - Naughty Babe for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble to help wake you up - Causingtrouble Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble 
    AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - FireFly Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - FireFly 

Raining all day!
    Please vote :)

Top List Ranking

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird 
    Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink Cheers! - Naughty Babe You shake, I'll milk! - RudeboyUK No Message - Causingtrouble Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble 
    Feel better () - Naughty Babe Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Because .....yes just because - alex1 you have mine - JerseyGirl 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

More rain...we are going to drop the "New" from New England and just call ourselves England! WTH

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For all of the thanks you have given me..junk food is better than a kick me... - princesspink Cheers!!! Happy weekend - Naughty Babe I made homemade for ya :) - JerseyGirl More fun than flowers!  I hope youre ok! - Beauty Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe 
    Happy bday () - Naughty Babe 

Fireworks tomorrow!

Favorite time of the year.

Flirt in Training
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

We have the buskers here this weekend, lots of balls in the air lol.

Florida, North Carolina, and sometimes New Hampshire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

...hungry.....I'm going to eat something dead...