Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Loneliness

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to wake you up - Causingtrouble Happy New Year () - Naughty Babe Because you are so super xxx - Songbird Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Because you've got your heart in the right place xxx - Songbird 
    To share a cuppa and talk - Songbird Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Something you like to be woken up with ... - Songbird So sorry....I pray for your child..... - alex1 

The last month has been very lonely . I internalize everything . How I could have reacted differently . How if I had been a minute earlier or later what would have changed . I question myself over everything that happened . It's like being stuck on replay that just keeps looping . I see a light at the end of the tunnel , however I'm sure it's a train headed straight for me ...
    “Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable.
    - Wizard”

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Closest thing to red wine :) - Naughty Babe Your morning coffee () - Naughty Babe Happy St.Patties Day Sloop. - pvtdancer A beating heart :) - BlueSapphire To celebrate - BlueSapphire 
    Coz i can lolololol xxx - Siren You know why ;) - BlueSapphire For being you - BlueSapphire Keep up the posting - Causingtrouble Just because :) - BlueSapphire 
    No mistletoe so here's some Canadian clover. - princesspink Have an amazing holiday Sloop! - princesspink 

Quote Originally Posted by KayOss View Post
    The last month has been very lonely . I internalize everything . How I could have reacted differently . How if I had been a minute earlier or later what would have changed . I question myself over everything that happened . It's like being stuck on replay that just keeps looping . I see a light at the end of the tunnel , however I'm sure it's a train headed straight for me ...
    its good to reach out to others - most people on here are lonely at one time or another...

3. Thanks KayOss thanked for this post