Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Do you like Soccer ?

☆☆I'm just hanging out☆☆ jjcarter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Something cold to lick with your toe ... errrm ...  tongue ;) - Songbird 
    To go with your 70s groove x - Songbird a snack while our working - Causingtrouble 

Nope ....wait a minute do they wear those tights...no that's baseball...forget it.
    I like stockcar racing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy New Year - Naughty Babe Good morning, Mr map man :lol: - Jewel Have one on me - Naughty Babe Wanna share a glass? - Jewel 
    because I've eaten the bagal - pvtdancer Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year :)kk - Jewel For many a laugh.  Have the merriest Christmas!! - princesspink you bring the whipped cream ;) - Jewel cause you can't survive on beer alone! - pvtdancer 
    good luck with figuring it out LMAO - Jewel Happy Easter! Hope you are having fun () - Jewel they don't have toilet paper,  but can you take this upstairs instead? :lol: - Jewel buying this time around - Causingtrouble 

nope, 80mins and no score
    Hold me as close as you can til my bodies on fire.
    It's just a vertical expression of horizontal desire

Professional Smart-ass CoolHeat's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Welcome back Mike - Naughty Babe Have a Drink On Me. :) - SpoiledBrat Glad you are here my friend!! - JerseyGirl For your hangover :lol: - Jewel couldn't find turps. - pvtdancer 
    Happy bday () they didn't have vodka :oops: - Naughty Babe Happy Easter to the both of you () - Jewel just for you - Siren Just coz i love you xxxxx - Siren your foot long :D - JerseyGirl 

Id like to kill the England manager....I wonder if I can get this ratified as a sport?
    ~Dear IRS, Please cancel my subscription~

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy New Year - Naughty Babe Good morning, Mr map man :lol: - Jewel Have one on me - Naughty Babe Wanna share a glass? - Jewel 
    because I've eaten the bagal - pvtdancer Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year :)kk - Jewel For many a laugh.  Have the merriest Christmas!! - princesspink you bring the whipped cream ;) - Jewel cause you can't survive on beer alone! - pvtdancer 
    good luck with figuring it out LMAO - Jewel Happy Easter! Hope you are having fun () - Jewel they don't have toilet paper,  but can you take this upstairs instead? :lol: - Jewel buying this time around - Causingtrouble 

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHeat View Post
    Id like to kill the England manager....I wonder if I can get this ratified as a sport?
    Send him to Aus in chains

5. Likes CoolHeat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Welcome back Mike - Naughty Babe Have a Drink On Me. :) - SpoiledBrat Glad you are here my friend!! - JerseyGirl For your hangover :lol: - Jewel couldn't find turps. - pvtdancer 
    Happy bday () they didn't have vodka :oops: - Naughty Babe Happy Easter to the both of you () - Jewel just for you - Siren Just coz i love you xxxxx - Siren your foot long :D - JerseyGirl 

Quote Originally Posted by junkmail View Post

Send him to Aus in chains
    I wouldnt even wish him on you lot

7. Likes junkmail liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

wow he must be bad ^^

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by junkmail View Post
    wow he must be bad ^^
    He's a turd sucking tampon..I hope this clarifies things?

The pacific coast known as The Great North West
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I wanna taste you baby :) - babyblue123 thanks for the fun - Siren Welcome Back! - SpoiledBrat Good Luck on your studies from the Irish Gal! - Beauty Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl 

Kickball it don't hold my attention

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    It was Mary Poppins top pick for transportation LOL - Antics1313 Because it's Mothers Day! XXX - Antics1313 Thank you :) - JerseyGirl Feel better, you know i worry :heart: - Antics1313 because... just because ... Mmmmmmm - Antics1313 
    For your modeling debut! - Antics1313 just because - Antics1313 For a party well planned! You did it!!!! Congrats xxxxxx - Antics1313 Lets share some sexy girl  :) - JerseyGirl you'll need a few of these over the up coming two weeks - Antics1313 
    Feel Better xxxxxx - Antics1313 Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas xxxx - Antics1313 You deserve this and more - Antics1313 Well it is the holidays!!! XXXX - Antics1313 
    Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 LOL Sorry that last one was suppose to be a rose - Antics1313 here's a free drink - Causingtrouble Because you make me smile - Antics1313 Happy Mum's day! - Antics1313 

Watching my son play with such passion......I love it
    I meant to behave, but there were too many other options

12. Thanks Antics1313 thanked for this post
    Likes Antics1313 liked this post
    I'm a Flirt
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

yeah i like it very much and soccer is my favorite sport