Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Outdoor Hockey

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're a sweetheart - BlueSapphire Your lunch delivery - BlueSapphire Happy Holidays () - Naughty Babe Have a wonderful holiday season! - Jewel Merry Christmas CT !!!  Eat, drink and be merry! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas, big guy! - SpecialK Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Test..I think i bought myself an apple first!  LMAO - Beauty Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming Thanks for getting it working again :) - FireFly 
    cause I shouldn't drink the whole bottle :) - pvtdancer Happy Easter! - Jewel For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire 
    A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl 

Default Outdoor Hockey

anyone watch the outdoor hockey from a couple weeks ago?
    What a great thing for the sport and what a game it was.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I watched it, I'm a big fan of those games

It's fun to change the weather a bit, make it a bit more challenging.

Good game I'm all for it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're a sweetheart - BlueSapphire Your lunch delivery - BlueSapphire Happy Holidays () - Naughty Babe Have a wonderful holiday season! - Jewel Merry Christmas CT !!!  Eat, drink and be merry! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas, big guy! - SpecialK Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Test..I think i bought myself an apple first!  LMAO - Beauty Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming Thanks for getting it working again :) - FireFly 
    cause I shouldn't drink the whole bottle :) - pvtdancer Happy Easter! - Jewel For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire 
    A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl 

I just wish more people would support hocky so that there would be more games like that and bring it back to regular tv

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I read they will do it again for sure since they had a great turn out.

I'm all for it, I agree that they could use a bunch of em for the fun of watching them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I'm all for it too. I know that alot of people who normally don't watch hockey watched that game so all it can do is benefit the game.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

i used to play hockey outside in school
    in fact all hockey is outside here

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

doesn't get cold enough here for them to play outside

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Now of day's it's nuts, when I was young I used to play outside every night after school, now down here in Burlington next to T.O. there's no snow or ice!

Never seen anything like it.

Back in Quebec they still have it outside a bit but all the leagues are played inside.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

would like to go to one outside and see it. Some of the rinks here are close to being outside. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

If they'd of had roller blades when I was younger we would have never come inside. As it was we wore out the gym shoes fast enough using them.