Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Thread: General Football Talk

My Brother's Keeper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're thirsty ;) - Jewel Happy TGIF () - Naughty Babe Happy Valebtines Day - Naughty Babe it's 5pm somewhere. :) - SpoiledBrat International Firefighters Day - Naughty Babe 
    Cheers to Us! - Beauty Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Cheers to Us! - Beauty You know! - Beauty have a cookie as I take the win - JerseyGirl 
    You will have mine! - Beauty First round's on me. :) - SpoiledBrat Wanna share it with me? - Beauty 

Quote Originally Posted by Beauty View Post
    Freakin Bruins and Celts screwed up my May and June, but no bothah, Sox ahh doing well and hitting awesum! Bring on football and that crazy ahrse Goodell and his tyrranical punishment that was appealed and ovah turned and appealed and ovah turned...no Brady for fouah games...Lets see what Jimmy G. has got!

This whole deflategate thing has been BS. Brady should win this again and will be there for the whole season. my god, doesn't the NFL have better things to worry about?

" I'm on the frontline, don't worry I'll be fine, the story is just beginning. I say goodbye to my weakness, so long to the regret, and now I see the world through diamond eyes" Shinedown

I'm a Flirt
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I love football and my favorite team FC Barcelona
    my favorite player Lionel Messi and i think in all football players best athlete is Cristiano Ronaldo

I'm a Flirt
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

^^^^ is that really football or is it FUTBOL????

4. Likes Beauty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird 
    Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink Cheers! - Naughty Babe You shake, I'll milk! - RudeboyUK No Message - Causingtrouble Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble 
    Feel better () - Naughty Babe Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Because .....yes just because - alex1 you have mine - JerseyGirl 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

Ahhhh football! Tickets to the season opener to watch the banner be hung! This is one lucky girl!

6. Likes bohunkbeast1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    full of panties :) - JerseyGirl To drink while your watching all the women's asses go by - Causingtrouble Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble good morning - pvtdancer Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble 

Goooooooooooooo dawgs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sickum

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    for a beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Because you're so sweet :) - Songbird So good seeing you sweetie! - Lacee For the lovely lady you are and the smiles you provide.  Merry Christmas. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl 
    was supposed to a gift not an apple  so Merry Christmas again :) - JerseyGirl Just because :) - Songbird Hope everything goes well with your mom. Hugs and prayers! - Lacee For the kind words - Causingtrouble You have the biggest heart I know..Love ya girl - JerseyGirl 
    I am always a text away...Love ya my sweet friend - JerseyGirl Something hot for your cold xxx - Songbird a drink to help your mouth stop hurting - Causingtrouble to enjoy for a snack - Causingtrouble 

Sorry guys I am a Arkansas Razor Back fan .
    How can one help shivering with delight when one's hot fingers
    close around the stem of a live flower,
    cool from the shade and stiff with newborn vigor.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird 
    Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink Cheers! - Naughty Babe You shake, I'll milk! - RudeboyUK No Message - Causingtrouble Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble 
    Feel better () - Naughty Babe Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Because .....yes just because - alex1 you have mine - JerseyGirl 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

They've got Bama to win and then Auburn and then GA! They being ESPN...

Not a bad pick though!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Needs no explanation () - Naughty Babe No more cheese - Naughty Babe Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble () () - Naughty Babe 

Boomer!!!!
    If you are not comfortable with yourself, you will never be comfortable with me

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Surviving the first 150 post......lol - Causingtrouble Lets party girl - JerseyGirl 

Quote Originally Posted by bohunkbeast1 View Post
    Boomer!!!!
    Better take that s*** somewhere else

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Are they still 'bad habits' if I like them? - Rebel Circus

12. Likes bohunkbeast1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Needs no explanation () - Naughty Babe No more cheese - Naughty Babe Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble () () - Naughty Babe 

Quote Originally Posted by Alluring View Post
    Better take that s*** somewhere else

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    I will take that sh1t straight to the National Championship!
    If you are not comfortable with yourself, you will never be comfortable with me