Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: other types of racing

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by Just4funn View Post
    About the haha concerning racing on dirt, my kids and I are avid dirt track fans, I started hanging out at local race shops in the small town I grew up in over 40 years ago. It is nice that we have the worlds fastest 1/2 mile dirt track a couple of hours away. I myself like dirt latemodels and my son has gotten interested in 410 winged sprint cars. I have to admit they are really exciting to watch. It may have to do with the fact that they have the most HP to weight Sprint Car racing is regarded by many race fans as the most radical form of oval-track racing in the world. These open-wheeled, open-****pit cars typically weigh 1200-1500 lbs. and produce 600-900 hp giving them an unparalleled horsepower to weight ratio. Here is a site talking about the 7th annual Prelude to the Dream fund raiser race at Eldora http://www.preludetothedream.org/
    Is that track in tn?? I heard of a track the call little Bristol and it is suposed to be one of the fastest around

Flirt in Training
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Ehh I like all racing. But I prefer amateur drag strip racing, autocross, rally. My favorite pro racing has to be le mans.