Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Annoying Songs

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket FireFly's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Merry Christmas! - Divinity sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Sorry to read your heartbroken ($ - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas - Naughty Babe Just for you. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe Just cuz - Firecat Happy Mother's Day!!! - sexylily Happy birthday - Naughty Babe 
    For you on your birthday - Firecat Hope you had a wonderful birthday. - SpoiledBrat Relax ... just do it ... x - Songbird I remember when you quit. Congrats on your 5year milestone () - Naughty Babe Thanks for your help FF, you're a lil treasure ;) - junkmail 
    Happy birthday () - Naughty Babe for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble to help wake you up - Causingtrouble Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble 
    AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - FireFly Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - FireFly 

Default Annoying Songs

What songs do you know that just annoy the heck out of you?You know the kind...where you just want to pick up the radio (or whatever it is playing on and just throw it out the window) . Or songs that are so cheesey that you just cringe at the sheer mention of the title?

This song came to light earlier on the radio... and about 30 seconds into it, I was reaching for the off switch!

Crazy Frog - Axel F

Then back in the 80's, there was ...

Mr. Blobby

And we can't forget...(damn song gets stuck in your head for several days,so no chance of that!)

Cartoons - Witch Doctor

So...what annoying, cringeworthy or cheesey songs do you know of?
    Please vote :)

Top List Ranking

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Bobby McFerrin - don't worry, be happy.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just for you :) x - FireFly Because you are all full of surprises. ) - Leilei Happy Thanksgiving! :) - SpoiledBrat Mwah xx - FireFly Merry Christmas xx - FireFly 
    Have a cookie :) - FireFly Have a slice of my cake :) - FireFly The closest thing to a glass of Bourbon. It's true, you scare me like no other. Cheers - Naughty Babe Happy Birthday xxx - FireFly I hope you have a truly wonderful Christmas  :) - FireFly 
    You are such a dear friend (). That made my day!! - Naughty Babe Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe Drink up. :) - SpoiledBrat to wet your whistle in between whispers. - pvtdancer Drink up. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Filled with goodies :) - JerseyGirl Cuz gosh darnit I just likes ya! - Beauty Lots of goodies for you..Thanks for always making me smile - JerseyGirl because I can't find a bourbon - pvtdancer Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble 

Kung Fu Fighting Carl Douglas - The scourge and shame of my generation !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhUkGIsKvn0 Ohhh the shame !

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Anything by Justin Bieber or David Hasselhoff. Nuff said.

----------
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

My hump....my hump...urggggggggggggg

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thank you - Causingtrouble Good to see you posting some again. - Causingtrouble for helping out. - Causingtrouble Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy New Years - Causingtrouble 
    to slow ya down some in the arcade - Causingtrouble Hope all is going well, I don't hear from you much so just stopping by - Causingtrouble Something to get you out of the arcade for a few mins to post. - Causingtrouble 

Do the bump

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For being you, thanks.. - Jewel Happy Valentine's day! - Jewel I'm offering you one now.  : ) Forgive me. - princesspink Because you have such a wonderful one, yourself. - elizabeth Happy St Pat's Day, sweetie! - elizabeth 
    Yours is made of gold () - Naughty Babe For long, summer days in the hammock. - elizabeth So we can toast! - Jewel For being all the things I said earlier! - Jewel Thank you so much ..you have a heart of gold - JerseyGirl 
    I hope you're up and running in no time () - Jewel too far for a hug, share a glass instead? - pvtdancer Just because I want to give you one () - Jewel I poured you one ;) - Jewel Happy holidays! - Jewel 
    It's  what you are to me a Treasure :) - JerseyGirl Because it's sweet, just like you () - Jewel you always make mine skip a beat - JerseyGirl you deserve a medal every day - JerseyGirl because you have touch my heart so deeply - FNC2010 

The time of my life from Dirty Dancing ...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket FireFly's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Merry Christmas! - Divinity sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Sorry to read your heartbroken ($ - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas - Naughty Babe Just for you. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe Just cuz - Firecat Happy Mother's Day!!! - sexylily Happy birthday - Naughty Babe 
    For you on your birthday - Firecat Hope you had a wonderful birthday. - SpoiledBrat Relax ... just do it ... x - Songbird I remember when you quit. Congrats on your 5year milestone () - Naughty Babe Thanks for your help FF, you're a lil treasure ;) - junkmail 
    Happy birthday () - Naughty Babe for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble to help wake you up - Causingtrouble Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble 
    AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - FireFly Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - FireFly 
    Please vote :)

Top List Ranking

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

anything with dogs barking out christmas carols...

I'm a Flirt
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I really dont like anything auto tuned.. Or that is talk-sing ish like kesha.