Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: how about facebook vs other social networks..?

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

i use facebook for the games have family and friends from here and work

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I don't use face book at all...hubby does

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to say thanks. - Causingtrouble for throwing appliances as SG lol Wish I'd thought of it. - elizabeth sharing my cake. - Causingtrouble Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble its a hurricane...I figure it would be a good ice breaker ;) - Firecat 
    just cuz you're worth it darlin'.... - Firecat Relax, baby x - Songbird For a love...... - alex1 Because you need a 2nd bottle today xxx - Songbird For breakfast xxx - Songbird 
    Hope something good jumps out of the box!!  Merry Christmas! - princesspink Hope all is well for you. - Causingtrouble It looks like an Apple, but in fact is a Mango :) - NotSure Because I couldnt find Truffle Butter! :D - CoolHeat to get you drunk and naked......lol - Causingtrouble 
    thank you for your kind words - JerseyGirl Just because I didn't know it was there ! - Unfazed Merry Christmas and Happy New year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 

Ah, Facebook. Great for finding old high school friends, staying in touch with family, sharing vacation pics… And TMI. Way, way, way TMI. Especially when you’ve just met a possible ‘tempting to go out on another date’ kinda man. There is some crap you just don’t need to know.
    Scene: Me. Sweats. Laptop. Living room. Cup of green tea.
    I log into Facebook and scroll through my news feed. Laura’s playing FarmVille, Becca’s baby took a dump… What’s this? Mr Tempting uploaded some photos from his friend’s party. The one I wasn’t invited to. Lookie lookie…
    Pics of the bros at dinner, pics of the bros doing shots, yada yada. Wait… A comment from a Holly...Beg pardon, who is this hosebeast flirting online with my not-boyfriend-but-not-sure-what-the-hell-to-call-him?
    I click on her photo. Hmph. Holly only shares some of her profile information with everyone. I can see this much: she’s cute and she’s brunette. Mr tempting likes brunettes. She’s got 732 friends. Ohhhh, Little Miss Popular. Or is it Little Miss Slutbag?
    That’s all I got.
    I navigate back to Mr Tempting’s wall. His Recent Activity reveals that he “liked” a picture Holly posted of herself in a bikini. ****!
    Now what am I supposed to do with this information?
    Hahahha..of course I am kidding!
    Used to have MySpace, ‘play’ occasionally at a site that assisted to quit smoking but where would I find the time for the Shack if I was wasting time in other networking places?
    In the book of life you can't move ahead unless you turn the page - sometimes that ends a chapter of your life

4. Thanks Songbird thanked for this post
    Likes Songbird liked this post
    ----------
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I watch my nieces and nephews grow up on facebook. I find out more about my family and friends that I really care to know..lol

╰☆╮perverted lil angel╰☆╮ elizabeth's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    something to help you - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble To you when HE isn't there :D - Naughty Babe For being you () - Naughty Babe 
    Hugs. Cause you're a fab mom - sexylily You have a beautiful heart sweetie () - Naughty Babe Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe You are a very strong loving woman. You deserve one - Naughty Babe Thanks for being such a sunshine x - Songbird 
    Maybe this will help ... xxx - Songbird My heart going out for you and yours these days x - Songbird ((((((((((((~e~))))))))))))) - Songbird Cause you're a sweet friend - sexylily Just because I think you should have one more x - Songbird 
    Be blessed x - Songbird You deserve one () - Naughty Babe Happy Easter ! - Songbird Happy bday Hun () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas! - SpecialK 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Naughty Babe Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - elizabeth Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - elizabeth 

Did some socializing on MySpace until recently. Facebook, i got addicted to by the fiancee/Master in my life. He got my 9 yr old addicted to the games there too. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I got addicted to the games on Facebook and never really played the games on Myspace

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    for a beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Because you're so sweet :) - Songbird So good seeing you sweetie! - Lacee For the lovely lady you are and the smiles you provide.  Merry Christmas. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl 
    was supposed to a gift not an apple  so Merry Christmas again :) - JerseyGirl Just because :) - Songbird Hope everything goes well with your mom. Hugs and prayers! - Lacee For the kind words - Causingtrouble You have the biggest heart I know..Love ya girl - JerseyGirl 
    I am always a text away...Love ya my sweet friend - JerseyGirl 

i go from facebook to here . got friend on both sites.
    How can one help shivering with delight when one's hot fingers
    close around the stem of a live flower,
    cool from the shade and stiff with newborn vigor.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I like the arcade here but the games at Facebook are a lilttle better.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I haven't tried Facebook yet. I enjoy flying under the radar.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by pvtdancer View Post
    Ah, Facebook. Great for finding old high school friends, staying in touch with family, sharing vacation pics… And TMI. Way, way, way TMI. Especially when you’ve just met a possible ‘tempting to go out on another date’ kinda man. There is some crap you just don’t need to know.
    Scene: Me. Sweats. Laptop. Living room. Cup of green tea.
    I log into Facebook and scroll through my news feed. Laura’s playing FarmVille, Becca’s baby took a dump… What’s this? Mr Tempting uploaded some photos from his friend’s party. The one I wasn’t invited to. Lookie lookie…
    Pics of the bros at dinner, pics of the bros doing shots, yada yada. Wait… A comment from a Holly...Beg pardon, who is this hosebeast flirting online with my not-boyfriend-but-not-sure-what-the-hell-to-call-him?
    I click on her photo. Hmph. Holly only shares some of her profile information with everyone. I can see this much: she’s cute and she’s brunette. Mr tempting likes brunettes. She’s got 732 friends. Ohhhh, Little Miss Popular. Or is it Little Miss Slutbag?
    That’s all I got.
    I navigate back to Mr Tempting’s wall. His Recent Activity reveals that he “liked” a picture Holly posted of herself in a bikini. ****!
    Now what am I supposed to do with this information?
    Hahahha..of course I am kidding!
    Used to have MySpace, ‘play’ occasionally at a site that assisted to quit smoking but where would I find the time for the Shack if I was wasting time in other networking places?
    Hilarious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk