Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which of the 12 Days of Christmas Are You?

I'm a Flirt
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

You Are a Partridge in a Pear Tree

For you, the holidays are a time of quiet reflection. You like to get some moments to yourself.
    You like to think about the meaning of the holidays. You tap into the spiritual side of things, even if you aren't religious.

Your holiday wish is peace on earth. You wish the world was a happier place.
    You may not be able to change the world through your small actions, but you're going to try!

Smile, you're beautiful Antics1313's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I saved you a piece today xo - sassyangel You deserve a medal for puting up with me....thanks for being there xxxxxx - sassyangel just because xo - sassyangel yay welcome back to the internet, just imagine this gift is a laptop lol - sassyangel Bending over so you can kick me for stirring you he he - sassyangel 
    Hard as steel mmm - sassyangel my heartfelt thoughts - sassyangel I wanted to give you a pill for your headache, but they were fresh out, so maybe a brain freeze might help xoxo - sassyangel Happy Birthday...many hugs and kisses xoxox - sassyangel Playing hoop la.....can you catch it on your pole lol enjoy - sassyangel 
    Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Christmas wishes xxx - sassyangel Merry Christmas and a happy 2016 to you as well! - Jewel A little something for your sniffles.....get well soon xo - sassyangel Happy Valentine's Day xo - sassyangel 
    Coffee as requested. :) - SpoiledBrat Have the merriest of Christmas's and remember all the snow you are missing! - princesspink Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe Happy New Year Friend! - Beauty Happy Valentine's day! - SpoiledBrat 

Pipers Piping....cause that sounded pretty groovy

Describe the ruckus? DesertRose's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    while he is home...relax and enjoy - JerseyGirl 

You are Three French Hens

For you, the holidays are a time to take care of those you're close to. You love that it's the season of giving.
    You are generous all times of the year, but you definitely step it up during the holidays.

Your holiday wish is for everyone to have a safe and happy holiday. It breaks your heart to think of anyone in pain during this time.
    You wish that you could take care of everyone in the world, but at least you're able to look after everyone you love!
    There's never a bad time for coffee.

Custom Igloo Builder princesspink's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because I can now and I we would have so much fun drinking together! - Beauty You look thirsty lol - BlueSapphire Have a glass and give me the rest ... :) - Songbird Congrats on your reaching 20,000 posts - Naughty Babe to keep you awake - Causingtrouble 
    To go with our chocolate! - Beauty This is the only salty...it will have to do!  Hugz - Beauty Next Friday....take me for a ride and we'll celebrate...what...do we need a reason - alex1 Thanks for your funny post love reading them - JerseyGirl No, we don't need to have something special to celebrate......just....L'chaim'..... - alex1 
    while you enjoy the fire - JerseyGirl We don't need no stinkin lettuce! - Beauty For touching up your makeup after a smacker lol - Sloop a wee christmas gift for you lol - Sloop Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year Sweet Friend! - Beauty to help your gut - Causingtrouble Cuz weneed a few of these and you made me smile! - Beauty 

You Are Six Geese-A-Laying

For you, the holidays are a creative and even inspired time of year. You really get into the spirit of things.
    Whether you're crafting homemade gifts or baking holiday treats, your hands like to stay busy.

Your holiday wish is for everyone to feel like a kid again. You hope each person experiences some holiday magic.
    This is your favorite season for celebrating old memories and making new ones.
    Stop right there. I have your nose. If you ever want to see it again follow my instructions
    exactly. And no cops.

☆☆I'm just hanging out☆☆ jjcarter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 

You Are a Partridge in a Pear Tree!

For you, the holidays are a time of quiet reflection. You like to get some moments to yourself.
    You like to think about the meaning of the holidays. You tap into the spiritual side of things, even if you aren't religious.

Your holiday wish is peace on earth. You wish the world was a happier place.
    You may not be able to change the world through your small actions, but you're going to try!

99% Angel, But Oh that 1% Co-co's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Here is one to drink - Causingtrouble To keep you awake - Causingtrouble From Santa - junkmail 

You are Six Geese-A-Laying!

Wa ha ha!

Smile, you're beautiful Antics1313's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I saved you a piece today xo - sassyangel You deserve a medal for puting up with me....thanks for being there xxxxxx - sassyangel just because xo - sassyangel yay welcome back to the internet, just imagine this gift is a laptop lol - sassyangel Bending over so you can kick me for stirring you he he - sassyangel 
    Hard as steel mmm - sassyangel my heartfelt thoughts - sassyangel I wanted to give you a pill for your headache, but they were fresh out, so maybe a brain freeze might help xoxo - sassyangel Happy Birthday...many hugs and kisses xoxox - sassyangel Playing hoop la.....can you catch it on your pole lol enjoy - sassyangel 
    Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Christmas wishes xxx - sassyangel Merry Christmas and a happy 2016 to you as well! - Jewel A little something for your sniffles.....get well soon xo - sassyangel Happy Valentine's Day xo - sassyangel 
    Coffee as requested. :) - SpoiledBrat Have the merriest of Christmas's and remember all the snow you are missing! - princesspink Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe Happy New Year Friend! - Beauty Happy Valentine's day! - SpoiledBrat 

Eleven Pipers Piping ha! Sounds like a Grateful Dead concert
    I meant to behave too, but there were to many other options

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Welcome and have fun :-) ! - Songbird Cheers to you! - NotSure You are a wonderful friend..Thank you baby girl - JerseyGirl just because - Causingtrouble Happy Mother's Day - JerseyGirl 
    Hope all is well - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas Happy New year...Sorry I messed up first one :) - JerseyGirl just to get the relaxation started.... - Sloop I guess I'll share even though you won't - Causingtrouble 

You Are Twelve Drummers Drumming

For you, the holidays are a time to give back. You've been blessed, and you have a lot to donate in return.
    You hardly spend a moment thinking about what you'll get for the holidays. It's just not on your mind.

Your holiday wish is to help as many people as you possibly can. You push your generosity to the limit.
    While you are practically a saint, very few know about your good deeds. You definitely don't like to brag!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    To a wonderful post.  Congratulations! - princesspink Happy Birthday gorgeous - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday! - BlueSapphire back at ya sweetheart - nozzle jockey Because you're the treasure of your family xxx - Songbird 
    you know why - nozzle jockey You ARE truly loved, silly xxx - Songbird Wishing you the best for today, and all you are going to meet xxx - Songbird yours A&F - nozzle jockey you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey 
    Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

[http://www.blogthings.com/whichofthe...result=Ladies]You Are Nine Ladies Dancing For you, the holidays are a time to cut loose. You look forward to all the parties and celebrations. You definitely know how to get your holiday cheer on, and you enjoy every part of the season. Your holiday wish is for everyone to have fun. People are too prone to depression during this time of year. You enjoy lifting people's spirits with little holiday surprises and treats. You love to play Santa! [/URL]Which of the 12 Days of Christmas Are You? Blogthings: 100's of Fun, Free Quizzes!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    They really should sell bottles here! Happy holidays! - Jewel Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Just cuz I love ya - BrainTeaser Merry Christmas sweetheart - BrainTeaser For a beautiful friend - BlueSapphire 
    Sweet like you - NotSure Some flowers to make Monday a little brighter, happy monday! - Jewel Happy Easter! - Jewel Happy Easter my friend! Hope you have a wonderful time! () - CoolHeat kisses - Siren 
    For my beautiful friend! - Lacee Just because you are so sweet - ultimate To start your day. - Causingtrouble For your sweet words - Jewel Just remembering a wonderful person..... - alex1 
    Just because...... - Lacee Have a wonderful Christmas & a Happy New Year! - princesspink Merry Christmas my sweet friend!! - Lacee Lets celebrate the New Year! - Beauty Help you unwind () - Naughty Babe 

You Are Two Turtle Doves

For you, the holidays are a time for family, friends, and most importantly, the person you love.
    You like to use this time of year to express your gratitude, admiration, and affection.

Your holiday wish is more love for everyone. You believe there's too much hate in the world.
    You try to be easy on people, especially during the holidays. You try your best to keep the peace.