Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Who's into boating?

My Brother's Keeper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're thirsty ;) - Jewel Happy TGIF () - Naughty Babe Happy Valebtines Day - Naughty Babe it's 5pm somewhere. :) - SpoiledBrat International Firefighters Day - Naughty Babe 
    Cheers to Us! - Beauty Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Cheers to Us! - Beauty You know! - Beauty have a cookie as I take the win - JerseyGirl 
    You will have mine! - Beauty First round's on me. :) - SpoiledBrat Wanna share it with me? - Beauty Great memories in the park...A&F - Beauty Merry Christmas! - Beauty 

need to get mine back on the water.....soon

" I'm on the frontline, don't worry I'll be fine, the story is just beginning. I say goodbye to my weakness, so long to the regret, and now I see the world through diamond eyes" Shinedown

Smile, you're beautiful Antics1313's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Hard as steel mmm - sassyangel my heartfelt thoughts - sassyangel I wanted to give you a pill for your headache, but they were fresh out, so maybe a brain freeze might help xoxo - sassyangel Happy Birthday...many hugs and kisses xoxox - sassyangel Playing hoop la.....can you catch it on your pole lol enjoy - sassyangel 
    Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Christmas wishes xxx - sassyangel Merry Christmas and a happy 2016 to you as well! - Jewel A little something for your sniffles.....get well soon xo - sassyangel Happy Valentine's Day xo - sassyangel 
    Coffee as requested. :) - SpoiledBrat Have the merriest of Christmas's and remember all the snow you are missing! - princesspink Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe Happy New Year Friend! - Beauty Happy Valentine's day! - SpoiledBrat 
    Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe Merry Merry Christmas! - Antics1313 You make me happy! - Antics1313 Oh you deserve it - Antics1313 

if "boating" is some kind of urban code for sex, than yea I t want to ride the waves
    I meant to behave too, but there were to many other options

3. Likes sassyangel liked this post
    Flirt in Training
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Hahahahaha generally no.....that's "watersports", and a different kind of activity all together.

Though sex on a boat is fun, with a degree of exhibitionism added to the usual mix of kink.

Flirt in Training
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Yes I love Boat and Boating in the water.....

99% Angel, But Oh that 1% Co-co's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Here is one to drink - Causingtrouble To keep you awake - Causingtrouble From Santa - junkmail something to keep the doctor away - Causingtrouble to enjoy for a snack - Causingtrouble 
    Just for you baby..... - Love the ass Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble hope its as good as yours :) - JerseyGirl To cheer you up in case the batteries give up ... ;) - Songbird 

I love being out on a boat on the water, calm ocean, lake ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

love being on my boat