Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Things you love about boating

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Closest thing to red wine :) - Naughty Babe Your morning coffee () - Naughty Babe Happy St.Patties Day Sloop. - pvtdancer A beating heart :) - BlueSapphire To celebrate - BlueSapphire 
    Coz i can lolololol xxx - Siren You know why ;) - BlueSapphire For being you - BlueSapphire Keep up the posting - Causingtrouble Just because :) - BlueSapphire 
    No mistletoe so here's some Canadian clover. - princesspink Have an amazing holiday Sloop! - princesspink Hope you are having a great day! - flashandbang 

The rhythm of the waves

2. Likes BlueSapphire liked this post
    Just having fun
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For fixing your age :lol: - Naughty Babe all goodies for you..Enjoy - JerseyGirl Happy Easter! - Jewel Happy Easter - JerseyGirl Just because - BlueSapphire 
    you are very special to me - JerseyGirl Something for you to lick lol - BlueSapphire For our night out dancing - JerseyGirl good luck charm!! - JerseyGirl You must be hungry - BlueSapphire 

When anchored out in the middle of the lake away from the lights...drinking wine and laying back and looking at the stars while you hear the gentle waves lap on the hull

Flirtilicious
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    To celebrate your 1,500th post ! - Songbird By there doll. I do like you just a tinee bit. Well maybe more. I enjoy your company and posting with you and I do know you like talking dirty and that kinda interesting too. All kidding aside. Glad your my friend - Stickin Itin Happy Holidays - Naughty Babe Cheers and happy holidays to you and yours! - Jewel Hoping you have a wonderful Christmas.  Hugs. - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas, sweet treasure box of banter :-) - Songbird Happy New Year - Causingtrouble Something to put that sapphire in, no rag needed, it'll always shine () - Jewel to get you drunk - Causingtrouble 
    A drink for Valentines Day - JerseyGirl To celebrate!! - NotSure Happy Easter! - Jewel Hey beautiful - as promised here is a rose for you as a oken of my love for you - Sloop Blue sapphire surrounded by diamonds....official! - Sloop 
    sorry this flower will have to do till I can give you some in person - ultimate just a wee flower for my wee flower - Sloop see no chocolate - Sloop Something to bite into..... :) - ultimate to enjoy the night - Causingtrouble 

The one who can make my hair fly

5. Likes Sloop liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thought I'd share..... - Lacee My turn to buy the drinks, boss - junkmail We need popcorn to go with those beers! - Beauty Hoping you can relax a bit this weekend! - SpecialK I felt like sharing! - Lacee 
    Thanks for all your help! - Lacee lots of goodies for my handsome friend - JerseyGirl Lets cuddle - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday dear Mister I hope you have an amazing day! - flashandbang Happy Birthday! - Lacee 
    Happy belated () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas darlin - JerseyGirl Sharing my Pepsi.... - Lacee MerryChristmas! - Antics1313 You Know Why! - Beauty 
    This is to help you get through the night! - flashandbang Cheers to you and an end of a very long era! - flashandbang Thank you for being so sweet - SexyTam Thanks! Cheers! - Ava Just wanted to make you a sandwich! I hope you are having a great day! - flashandbang 

seeing the women in bikini's

7. Likes Lo-Pan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For all of the thanks you have given me..junk food is better than a kick me... - princesspink Cheers!!! Happy weekend - Naughty Babe I made homemade for ya :) - JerseyGirl More fun than flowers!  I hope youre ok! - Beauty Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe 
    Happy bday () - Naughty Babe 

Seeing what appears to be an empty boat, then see that while it floats around freely that it has a rhythmic rocking about it. Lol

~ The Perfect Storm ~ Naughty Babe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    You should have the same good spirits x - Songbird !!!! - Stickin Itin how is this on lover? - Stickin Itin Happy Valentine's Day to you too :) - FireFly Hoping your day was filled with love. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Because you've always been someone I could depend on...and you understand me. - Firecat Sis, you know you're like family to me - Firecat Because I can't do it for real but it it is sent with the same regards - Stickin Itin For you and the kids - BlueSapphire Just because xxx - Songbird 
    Wishing you a wonderful Christmas! - princesspink Happy Birthday Babe! :) - Beauty There is always a reason....... - alex1 Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Happy Holidays sexy! - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Christmas! - Antics1313 Because yours is the biggest! - Beauty Happy Valentines Day! - Antics1313 'cause you look so much cooler... with something in your mouth... - SpecialK I want to kiss you cherry lips - JerseyGirl 
    Autism - Naughty babe Autism - Naughty babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Naughty Babe World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Naughty Babe 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Naughty Babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe 

The bills BOAT: Break Out Another Thousand

10. Likes Antics1313, ultimate liked this post
    Living a Film Noir Life Quiet Walker's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    because I can't find a whip! - pvtdancer Just because - Naughty babe For Good Luck and Best Wishes - Leilei Good to see you ! - SpoiledBrat So nice to have you back.xoxo - Naughty Babe 
    You deserve one for all the hats you wear. I admire you my dear friend () - Naughty Babe To celebrate the holidays...merry Christmas - Naughty Babe You warm mine () - Naughty Babe 

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Babe View Post
    The bills BOAT: Break Out Another Thousand
    Well, I'd pretty much drain the bank account to see the lovely NB dressed like this....

Difficult relationships can be our greatest teachers and healers. They can also accentuate all our weaknesses and frailties.

12. Likes Naughty Babe liked this post
    Professional Smart-ass CoolHeat's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Welcome back Mike - Naughty Babe Have a Drink On Me. :) - SpoiledBrat Glad you are here my friend!! - JerseyGirl For your hangover :lol: - Jewel couldn't find turps. - pvtdancer 
    Happy bday () they didn't have vodka :oops: - Naughty Babe Happy Easter to the both of you () - Jewel just for you - Siren Just coz i love you xxxxx - Siren your foot long :D - JerseyGirl 

This thread reminded me of a cartoon that used to be on British TV a while ago..called Capt Pugwash..about a band of silly Pirates on the high sea. Im talking about the mid 70's here...and one of the characters was called "Seaman Staines"..how the hell did they get away with that one?
    ~Dear IRS, Please cancel my subscription~

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I thought you could use a new one :lol: Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe Merry Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Just because! XXX - Antics1313 Happy New Year! - Beauty Happy New Years!!!! - Antics1313 
    Promised you flowers - Antics1313 I'm sure there should be chocolate in here somewhere - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 Oh you know you deserve it - Antics1313 No Message - Antics1313 
    No Message - Antics1313 No Message - Antics1313 Happy Happy Birthday xxxxxxxx - Antics1313 Always in my heart! - Antics1313 I just want to see ya like this () - JerseyGirl 
    Just because! - Antics1313 No Message - Antics1313 No Message - Antics1313 No Message - Antics1313 No Message - Antics1313 

Uninterrupted views of the sunset then sunrise
    I meant to behave, but there were too many other options

15. Likes Antics1313 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For all of the thanks you have given me..junk food is better than a kick me... - princesspink Cheers!!! Happy weekend - Naughty Babe I made homemade for ya :) - JerseyGirl More fun than flowers!  I hope youre ok! - Beauty Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe 
    Happy bday () - Naughty Babe