Page 533 of 541 FirstFirst ... 33433483523531532533534535 ... LastLast
Results 5,321 to 5,330 of 5405

Thread: Isolated Blurt Thread VOL2

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    back at ya sweetheart - nozzle jockey Because you're the treasure of your family xxx - Songbird you know why - nozzle jockey You ARE truly loved, silly xxx - Songbird Wishing you the best for today, and all you are going to meet xxx - Songbird 
    yours A&F - nozzle jockey you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink 
    I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 
    Your coffee with love x - Songbird Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink Cheers! - Naughty Babe You shake, I'll milk! - RudeboyUK No Message - Causingtrouble 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

Having a man come from behind and wrap his arms around your waist and pull you close so you can feel how much he wants you is hot except...

When you are at the sink, doing the dishes after a big meal and you have to pass gas...

Kills the mood!

2. Likes Naughty Babe, princesspink liked this post
    Florida, North Carolina, and sometimes New Hampshire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

Quote Originally Posted by Beauty View Post
    Having a man come from behind and wrap his arms around your waist and pull you close so you can feel how much he wants you is hot except...

When you are at the sink, doing the dishes after a big meal and you have to pass gas...

Kills the mood!
    ...and sometimes, more than the mood is killed...lol

4. Likes Beauty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    back at ya sweetheart - nozzle jockey Because you're the treasure of your family xxx - Songbird you know why - nozzle jockey You ARE truly loved, silly xxx - Songbird Wishing you the best for today, and all you are going to meet xxx - Songbird 
    yours A&F - nozzle jockey you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink 
    I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 
    Your coffee with love x - Songbird Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink Cheers! - Naughty Babe You shake, I'll milk! - RudeboyUK No Message - Causingtrouble 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

Quote Originally Posted by SirGary View Post
    ...and sometimes, more than the mood is killed...lol
    What the hell you got in your pants that a little fart could kill your erection? Damn!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to say thanks. - Causingtrouble for throwing appliances as SG lol Wish I'd thought of it. - elizabeth sharing my cake. - Causingtrouble Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble its a hurricane...I figure it would be a good ice breaker ;) - Firecat 
    just cuz you're worth it darlin'.... - Firecat Relax, baby x - Songbird For a love...... - alex1 Because you need a 2nd bottle today xxx - Songbird For breakfast xxx - Songbird 
    Hope something good jumps out of the box!!  Merry Christmas! - princesspink Hope all is well for you. - Causingtrouble It looks like an Apple, but in fact is a Mango :) - NotSure Because I couldnt find Truffle Butter! :D - CoolHeat to get you drunk and naked......lol - Causingtrouble 
    thank you for your kind words - JerseyGirl Just because I didn't know it was there ! - Unfazed Merry Christmas and Happy New year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 

If you're happy and you know telekinesis, clap my hands...
    In the book of life you can't move ahead unless you turn the page - sometimes that ends a chapter of your life

7. Likes Naughty Babe, princesspink, SirGary liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Cheers glad you're here - sexylily Welcome and now you have two. - Causingtrouble Cause it makes things interesting - sexylily You wanted some ... - Songbird with sprinkles - sexylily 
    For just being sweet with too much time on your hands ;-) - Songbird Happy birthday - Naughty Babe Happy Easter ! - Songbird Something for your playful mood ;) - Songbird Now stop running off so fast.....lol - Causingtrouble 
    for over stepping - Causingtrouble for you morning drink - Causingtrouble 

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum by clicking here.

9. Likes pvtdancer, SirGary, SpecialK liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Needs no explanation () - Naughty Babe No more cheese - Naughty Babe 

No, that's not a gun in my hand

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    If you are not comfortable with yourself, you will never be comfortable with me

11. Likes princesspink liked this post
    Florida, North Carolina, and sometimes New Hampshire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

I saw a Goth girl at the curb-store this morning...or I think it was a girl...

Custom Igloo Builder princesspink's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because I can now and I we would have so much fun drinking together! - Beauty You look thirsty lol - BlueSapphire Have a glass and give me the rest ... :) - Songbird Congrats on your reaching 20,000 posts - Naughty Babe to keep you awake - Causingtrouble 
    To go with our chocolate! - Beauty This is the only salty...it will have to do!  Hugz - Beauty Next Friday....take me for a ride and we'll celebrate...what...do we need a reason - alex1 Thanks for your funny post love reading them - JerseyGirl No, we don't need to have something special to celebrate......just....L'chaim'..... - alex1 
    while you enjoy the fire - JerseyGirl We don't need no stinkin lettuce! - Beauty For touching up your makeup after a smacker lol - Sloop a wee christmas gift for you lol - Sloop Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year Sweet Friend! - Beauty to help your gut - Causingtrouble Cuz weneed a few of these and you made me smile! - Beauty 

Why is it my "kiss me I'm Irish" t-shirt is only working on my dog today.....
    Stop right there. I have your nose. If you ever want to see it again follow my instructions
    exactly. And no cops.

~ The Perfect Storm ~ Naughty Babe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    You should have the same good spirits x - Songbird !!!! - Stickin Itin how is this on lover? - Stickin Itin Happy Valentine's Day to you too :) - FireFly Hoping your day was filled with love. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Because you've always been someone I could depend on...and you understand me. - Firecat Sis, you know you're like family to me - Firecat Because I can't do it for real but it it is sent with the same regards - Stickin Itin I think you're the only one who'll see the humor in this ;) - BlueSapphire For you and the kids - BlueSapphire 
    Have a very Merry Christmas !!! - princesspink I loves ya! - Beauty Happy Birthday! - Antics1313 Love the sarcastic ways - JerseyGirl Wishing you a wonderful Christmas! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Just for the fun of it ! - Unfazed Lets get a drink!  You make me smile! - Beauty I am glad we are friends..You are straight up forward! - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday Babe! :) - Beauty 
    Autism - Naughty babe Autism - Naughty babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Naughty Babe World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Naughty Babe 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Naughty Babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe 

Normal people worry me...
    ~ Yield to temptation, it may

not pass your way again ~

15. Likes bohunkbeast1, SpecialK liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Needs no explanation () - Naughty Babe No more cheese - Naughty Babe 

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Babe View Post
    Normal people worry me...

I don't even know what kind of people to consider normal anymore
    If you are not comfortable with yourself, you will never be comfortable with me