Page 947 of 953 FirstFirst ... 447847897937945946947948949 ... LastLast
Results 9,461 to 9,470 of 9522

Thread: Dear X VOL 2

blog in my contact info SpecialK's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Everyone loves cake. - Divinity For my BFF and one super guy! *hugs* - PrincessCharming Has bacon, just because your a cool guy. :) - Leilei Happy Birthday () - Naughty Babe They didn't have pain pills. () hope you feel better soon - Naughty Babe 
    always a place in my heart... - JerseyGirl Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and feel better soon! - princesspink Happy holidays K () - Naughty Babe MERRY CHRISTMAS SWEET FRIEND - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year too!! - Antics1313 
    Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! - Jewel Merry Christmas to you, too, sweetie. - elizabeth Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming enjoy :) - JerseyGirl No Message - Bambina 
    My kinda guy - JerseyGirl 

Quote Originally Posted by FeistE View Post

Sometimes it's hard to figure out
    Maybe... if you are, you've got me fooled... but I'm thinking not. ...and I don't play that game..
    Finding my niche

2. Likes FeistE liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thank you for your true friendship..love ya baby girl - JerseyGirl The points are there to give you gifts and make you smile ... enjoy () ! - Songbird 

I'm sure their are many that I know. We'll see how many I can figure out and how many will clue me in. Hopefully I'm just told. I suck at the guessing game! lol

4. Thanks SpecialK thanked for this post
    Likes Antics1313, SpecialK liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Cheers glad you're here - sexylily Welcome and now you have two. - Causingtrouble Cause it makes things interesting - sexylily You wanted some ... - Songbird with sprinkles - sexylily 
    For just being sweet with too much time on your hands ;-) - Songbird Happy birthday - Naughty Babe Happy Easter ! - Songbird Something for your playful mood ;) - Songbird Now stop running off so fast.....lol - Causingtrouble 
    for over stepping - Causingtrouble 

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post

Maybe... if you are, you've got me fooled... but I'm thinking not. ...and I don't play that game..
    Sigh. You know who I am.

6. Thanks SpecialK thanked for this post
    Likes SpecialK liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Cheers glad you're here - sexylily Welcome and now you have two. - Causingtrouble Cause it makes things interesting - sexylily You wanted some ... - Songbird with sprinkles - sexylily 
    For just being sweet with too much time on your hands ;-) - Songbird Happy birthday - Naughty Babe Happy Easter ! - Songbird Something for your playful mood ;) - Songbird Now stop running off so fast.....lol - Causingtrouble 
    for over stepping - Causingtrouble 

Quote Originally Posted by Lyric~* View Post
    I'm sure their are many that I know. We'll see how many I can figure out and how many will clue me in. Hopefully I'm just told. I suck at the guessing game! lol
    It's me. Tnfem. But that one isn't hard to figure out. Good to see you here.

8. Likes Lyric~*, jjcarter, SpecialK liked this post
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're a sweetheart - BlueSapphire Your lunch delivery - BlueSapphire Happy Holidays () - Naughty Babe Have a wonderful holiday season! - Jewel Merry Christmas CT !!!  Eat, drink and be merry! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas, big guy! - SpecialK Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Test..I think i bought myself an apple first!  LMAO - Beauty Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming Thanks for getting it working again :) - FireFly 
    cause I shouldn't drink the whole bottle :) - pvtdancer Happy Easter! - Jewel For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire 
    A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl 

Dear x,

I'm the one you contacted to get you back on...lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

10. Thanks Lyric~* thanked for this post
    Likes Lyric~* liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Everyone loves cake. - Divinity For my BFF and one super guy! *hugs* - PrincessCharming Has bacon, just because your a cool guy. :) - Leilei Happy Birthday () - Naughty Babe They didn't have pain pills. () hope you feel better soon - Naughty Babe 
    always a place in my heart... - JerseyGirl Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and feel better soon! - princesspink Happy holidays K () - Naughty Babe MERRY CHRISTMAS SWEET FRIEND - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year too!! - Antics1313 
    Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! - Jewel Merry Christmas to you, too, sweetie. - elizabeth Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming enjoy :) - JerseyGirl No Message - Bambina 

I'm a ninja... have you figured out who I am yet???
    Finding my niche

12. Likes Lyric~*, jjcarter liked this post
    ☆☆I'm just hanging out☆☆ jjcarter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Something cold to lick with your toe ... errrm ...  tongue ;) - Songbird 
    To go with your 70s groove x - Songbird 

Hey jj here....l use to hangout on the other site using the same name. I'm not sure if you were there when l was, Its been a few yrs....and you are right some are here under different names lol. l came here under a different name at first just to get away from some bullies that get their thrill out of taunting people. When l realized l couldn't be myself l asked CT if l could start a new account. He was nice enough to allow me to do that. This is a smaller community and a lot less drama. Welcome back!
    Last edited by jjcarter; 08-13-2017 at 08:43 PM.

14. Likes Lyric~* liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thank you for your true friendship..love ya baby girl - JerseyGirl The points are there to give you gifts and make you smile ... enjoy () ! - Songbird 

WHOAAAA BABIES! lol Processing all this goodness....fudge...lol...feeling like I've won the lotto for once in my life and prolly the only time it'll happen!!! This is some surreal ish.....thank you for revealing yourselves to moi. Means a whole lot.....sits all stupified and dumbfounded. Ha! *😉Blank stare* SK was right....I am suprised!

16. Thanks SpecialK thanked for this post
    Likes jjcarter, SpecialK, Songbird liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

JJ...honey....you're unforgettable. I have a shoddy memory, but it retains those that are worthy of recalling. ;-)

18. Thanks SpecialK thanked for this post
    Likes jjcarter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

WHOAAAA BABIES! lol Processing all this goodness....fudge...lol...feeling like I've won the lotto for once in my life and prolly the only time it'll happen!!! This is some surreal ish.....thank you for revealing yourselves to moi. Means a whole lot.....sits all stupified and dumbfounded. Ha! *Blank stare* SK was right....I am suprised!
    Surprised??? I'm ALWAYS right
    Finding my niche

20. Likes pvtdancer, jjcarter, Lyric~* liked this post