Total Points
    Donate

Dear X
    Cheer up and have fun with us !

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    To wash down the bagel w/cream cheese - Naughty Babe You were a good sport putting up with my posting. - princesspink Peace offering - princesspink Some luck of the Irish? - princesspink For the diligence you show in trying to post videos - princesspink 
    I can't eat chocolate alone. - princesspink A place to keep those memories we shared - Naughty Babe Just because () - Naughty Babe Congrats on making the 10,000 () - Naughty Babe your always in mine my zodiac twin () - Naughty Babe 
    Thanks for the friend request :) - BlueSapphire Happy holidays! - Jewel 

Dear X,
    People are always selfishly deceptive online, if it doesn't kill you it'll make you stronger, if it doesn't affect you don't worry about it and keep both feet on the ground and not in the sky.....

^-^

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by Firecat View Post
    Dear X,
    People are always selfishly deceptive online, if it doesn't kill you it'll make you stronger, if it doesn't affect you don't worry about it and keep both feet on the ground and not in the sky.....
    Funnily enough?..ive had NO problems with girls keepin thier feet in the sky?

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Dear X

Suck my plums!!

Florida, North Carolina, and sometimes New Hampshire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

Dear X,

He use to the "the other man"....and now it seems I am...

If this were a play, it would be a comedy...lol...*bows and exits, stage right*

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Dear X,

I am glad I can amuse you. There was a time I used to arouse you instead. Soon there will be no "other" anything in my life, just an open future where anything is possible.

I can;t wait to begin my life.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Dear X,

Your pleasure is my addiction

All Sensual, All The Time sensual woman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Dear X:

You may want to, but I have never wanted to be part of the in crowd...and it will come back to bite you in the ass but good!
    “Once you had put the pieces back together, even though you may look intact, you were never quite the same as you'd been before the fall.”― Jodi Picoult

Florida, North Carolina, and sometimes New Hampshire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

Dear X,

I had great hopes in the beginning but it didn't take long to see that some things hadn't changed...

I can only give a simple word of advice. You have a new beginning at your feet, a new start...

In the times between the madness and the stress, sit down in a quiet place and look deep within yourself and try to find those elements that had led you to where you just ended up and see if you can resolve a way to change those slight imperfections to where you don't find yourself in a simulair situation once you get resettled.

I'll give you a little hint as to where you might look....honesty...you see, if you tell only the truth, you don't have to remember when you told a lie, and sweetie, you don't have a very good memory...=(

I do believe in you, but you don't seem to believe in yourself...maybe that's because you can't lie to yourself as well as you think you can lie to me...

If you ever wish to know what a life with me would be like, be honest with me in all things...because without that honesty, I will remain forever just a voice on the phone...

....maybe you should skip calling me for awhile so you can think about this...

Sir

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Dear X,

Where r u? lol