Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: You know it's summer when....

☆☆I'm just hanging out☆☆ jjcarter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Something cold to lick with your toe ... errrm ...  tongue ;) - Songbird 
    To go with your 70s groove x - Songbird a snack while our working - Causingtrouble Something to enliven your spirits () - Songbird to help you feel better - Causingtrouble Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 
    Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 

You hear the threat of a thunder storm heading your way....

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    for a beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Because you're so sweet :) - Songbird So good seeing you sweetie! - Lacee For the lovely lady you are and the smiles you provide.  Merry Christmas. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl 
    was supposed to a gift not an apple  so Merry Christmas again :) - JerseyGirl Just because :) - Songbird Hope everything goes well with your mom. Hugs and prayers! - Lacee For the kind words - Causingtrouble You have the biggest heart I know..Love ya girl - JerseyGirl 
    I am always a text away...Love ya my sweet friend - JerseyGirl Something hot for your cold xxx - Songbird a drink to help your mouth stop hurting - Causingtrouble to enjoy for a snack - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas beautiful - JerseyGirl 

Quote Originally Posted by jjcarter View Post
    You hear the threat of a thunder storm heading your way....
    yap like tonight
    How can one help shivering with delight when one's hot fingers
    close around the stem of a live flower,
    cool from the shade and stiff with newborn vigor.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy Easter my friend! Hope you have a wonderful time! () - CoolHeat kisses - Siren For my beautiful friend! - Lacee Just because you are so sweet - ultimate To start your day. - Causingtrouble 
    For your sweet words - Jewel Just remembering a wonderful person..... - alex1 Just because...... - Lacee Have a wonderful Christmas & a Happy New Year! - princesspink Merry Christmas my sweet friend!! - Lacee 
    Lets celebrate the New Year! - Beauty Help you unwind () - Naughty Babe Just because..... - Lacee Thanks for posting with me - Causingtrouble Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe 
    Merry Christmas!  Love ya my sweet friend! - Lacee Drinks for us...Happy Holidays! - Beauty Have a great day! - flashandbang Some bubbly to share ... - Songbird Because you are a sweet friend! - Lacee 

you can play volleyball on the beach in your bikini

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Something cold to lick with your toe ... errrm ...  tongue ;) - Songbird 
    To go with your 70s groove x - Songbird a snack while our working - Causingtrouble Something to enliven your spirits () - Songbird to help you feel better - Causingtrouble Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 
    Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 

when its smokin hot at 10am....

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy Easter my friend! Hope you have a wonderful time! () - CoolHeat kisses - Siren For my beautiful friend! - Lacee Just because you are so sweet - ultimate To start your day. - Causingtrouble 
    For your sweet words - Jewel Just remembering a wonderful person..... - alex1 Just because...... - Lacee Have a wonderful Christmas & a Happy New Year! - princesspink Merry Christmas my sweet friend!! - Lacee 
    Lets celebrate the New Year! - Beauty Help you unwind () - Naughty Babe Just because..... - Lacee Thanks for posting with me - Causingtrouble Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe 
    Merry Christmas!  Love ya my sweet friend! - Lacee Drinks for us...Happy Holidays! - Beauty Have a great day! - flashandbang Some bubbly to share ... - Songbird Because you are a sweet friend! - Lacee 

they have more motorcycle runs/events for charities/fundraisers...always enjoy being a part of this and riding on the back of hubs bike along with thousands who come out to ride or just cheer everyone on

6. Likes Songbird liked this post
    Then it happened
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to wake you up - Causingtrouble Happy New Year () - Naughty Babe Because you are so super xxx - Songbird Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Because you've got your heart in the right place xxx - Songbird 
    To share a cuppa and talk - Songbird Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Something you like to be woken up with ... - Songbird So sorry....I pray for your child..... - alex1 Cause you are Superwoman x - Songbird 
    Thank you for coming to me and telling me () you are amazing and thanks for your friendship - JerseyGirl Be strong this Tuesday xxx - Songbird 

you want to be naked all the time
    It doesn't take a lot of strength to hang on , it takes a lot of strength to let go . JC Watts

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

You see men wearing those sexy muscular tank tops.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

you can pick your veggies from your garden