Page 449 of 450 FirstFirst ... 349399439447448449450 LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,490 of 4494

Thread: Express Yourself

~ The Perfect Storm ~ Naughty Babe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    You should have the same good spirits x - Songbird !!!! - Stickin Itin how is this on lover? - Stickin Itin Happy Valentine's Day to you too :) - FireFly Hoping your day was filled with love. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Because you've always been someone I could depend on...and you understand me. - Firecat Sis, you know you're like family to me - Firecat Because I can't do it for real but it it is sent with the same regards - Stickin Itin I think you're the only one who'll see the humor in this ;) - BlueSapphire For you and the kids - BlueSapphire 
    Have a very Merry Christmas !!! - princesspink I loves ya! - Beauty Happy Birthday! - Antics1313 Love the sarcastic ways - JerseyGirl Wishing you a wonderful Christmas! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Just for the fun of it ! - Unfazed Lets get a drink!  You make me smile! - Beauty I am glad we are friends..You are straight up forward! - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday Babe! :) - Beauty 
    Autism - Naughty babe Autism - Naughty babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Naughty Babe World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Naughty Babe 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Naughty Babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe 

The problem with political jokes is they get elected to office
    ~ Yield to temptation, it may

not pass your way again ~

2. Likes bohunkbeast1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Needs no explanation () - Naughty Babe No more cheese - Naughty Babe 

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Babe View Post
    The problem with political jokes is they get elected to office
    but he is a predictable joke, which is a sigh of relief.
    If you are not comfortable with yourself, you will never be comfortable with me

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Cheers glad you're here - sexylily Welcome and now you have two. - Causingtrouble Cause it makes things interesting - sexylily You wanted some ... - Songbird with sprinkles - sexylily 
    For just being sweet with too much time on your hands ;-) - Songbird Happy birthday - Naughty Babe Happy Easter ! - Songbird Something for your playful mood ;) - Songbird Now stop running off so fast.....lol - Causingtrouble 
    for over stepping - Causingtrouble 

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum by clicking here.

5. Likes Love the ass, Songbird, jjcarter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Cheers glad you're here - sexylily Welcome and now you have two. - Causingtrouble Cause it makes things interesting - sexylily You wanted some ... - Songbird with sprinkles - sexylily 
    For just being sweet with too much time on your hands ;-) - Songbird Happy birthday - Naughty Babe Happy Easter ! - Songbird Something for your playful mood ;) - Songbird Now stop running off so fast.....lol - Causingtrouble 

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum by clicking here.

7. Likes jjcarter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Smile, you're beautiful Antics1313's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I saved you a piece today xo - sassyangel You deserve a medal for puting up with me....thanks for being there xxxxxx - sassyangel just because xo - sassyangel yay welcome back to the internet, just imagine this gift is a laptop lol - sassyangel Bending over so you can kick me for stirring you he he - sassyangel 
    Hard as steel mmm - sassyangel my heartfelt thoughts - sassyangel I wanted to give you a pill for your headache, but they were fresh out, so maybe a brain freeze might help xoxo - sassyangel Happy Birthday...many hugs and kisses xoxox - sassyangel Playing hoop la.....can you catch it on your pole lol enjoy - sassyangel 
    Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Christmas wishes xxx - sassyangel Merry Christmas and a happy 2016 to you as well! - Jewel A little something for your sniffles.....get well soon xo - sassyangel Happy Valentine's Day xo - sassyangel 
    Coffee as requested. :) - SpoiledBrat Have the merriest of Christmas's and remember all the snow you are missing! - princesspink Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe Happy New Year Friend! - Beauty Happy Valentine's day! - SpoiledBrat 

Sanity is just the belief that the voice inside your head is yours
    I meant to behave too, but there were to many other options

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Needs no explanation () - Naughty Babe No more cheese - Naughty Babe 

If you are not comfortable with yourself, you will never be comfortable with me

11. Likes jjcarter liked this post
    ~ The Perfect Storm ~ Naughty Babe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    You should have the same good spirits x - Songbird !!!! - Stickin Itin how is this on lover? - Stickin Itin Happy Valentine's Day to you too :) - FireFly Hoping your day was filled with love. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Because you've always been someone I could depend on...and you understand me. - Firecat Sis, you know you're like family to me - Firecat Because I can't do it for real but it it is sent with the same regards - Stickin Itin I think you're the only one who'll see the humor in this ;) - BlueSapphire For you and the kids - BlueSapphire 
    Have a very Merry Christmas !!! - princesspink I loves ya! - Beauty Happy Birthday! - Antics1313 Love the sarcastic ways - JerseyGirl Wishing you a wonderful Christmas! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Just for the fun of it ! - Unfazed Lets get a drink!  You make me smile! - Beauty I am glad we are friends..You are straight up forward! - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday Babe! :) - Beauty 
    Autism - Naughty babe Autism - Naughty babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Naughty Babe World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Naughty Babe 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Naughty Babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe 

Sorry....
    But your password must contain a capital letter, a number, a haiku, a gang sign, a hieroglyphic and the blood of a virgin.
    ~ Yield to temptation, it may

not pass your way again ~

13. Likes Poison, Love the ass, SpecialK, FeistE liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    full of panties :) - JerseyGirl